Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moving Forward...my new sway plan.

After two losses in a row I feel pretty broken. I am deathly terrified I will have another miscarriage. The last loss was so difficult. ..it was a missed miscarriage and wasn't found until after 10 weeks and removed at 12. I was given The okay today to ttc after I get a period....no clue when that will be though. Since I had a d&c I don't feel comfortable trying before getting a period.

Anyway I have decided to do the opposite kind of sway this time. The last two were kitchen sink sways and I have no idea if that is related to the losses but in my heart I don't feel okay with doing a sway that way anymore. So here is my plan.

One attempt
    Husband is taking Ole
    I will watch my snacking and blood sugar
    I won't eat high fat treats.

That's it. It probably isn't enough but as broken as I feel I would rather have boy number 4 than no baby at all. I'm just praying to the universe I won't have another loss. Maybe I'm only meant to have the 3 I do.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel very strongly that you have another take home baby awaiting you. I just know it will happen for you. I'd bet a house on it.

Your sway sounds great. I personally believe fat consumption is the single most important dietary aspect of swaying, followed by snacking, overall cals & overall vitamin intake. I absolutely think that by just limiting/reducing fat intake (and avoiding saturated fat in particular) you can sway strongly. Plus at this point you have a while of being on the diet behind you and you know how to do the diet roughly without thinking about it too much.

As awful as your losses are, they will definitely sway too, both physically and emotionally IMO. I am praying this is your last sway, your last attempt. Much love and white light, hun. You deserve a daughter!
    Last edited by maidentomother; August 19th, 2014 at 03:33 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for your losses, Really hope AF hurrys up for you and you get a sticky bean.
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good Rosie!! You so deserve your wet girl xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wee !! Sorry predictive text x
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies.

I was kind of bummed they couldn't test for gender with my tissues they took from the d&c. I was curious if my sway and worked and I wanted to give the baby a name since I was so far a long.

Hoping a few things here and there will be enough. I have been off the diet for over 12 weeks now so all my hard work from that is gone. Oh well.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your losses and I will keep everything crossed that your next pregnancy is your take home baby xxx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think even though it's been 12 weeks, that very likely you will have lingering effects that sway pink. Possibly what you did then sways more than your recent lifestyle. Your hard work is not for nothing, of that I'm sure.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks maiden you are so encouraging.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry and just know that I am pulling for you!!!

No matter what, you ALWAYS have a chance of a DD and if this is the sway that is right for you, it's the perfect sway!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast