Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

what to change for 2ww

so i know we still need to keep up the LE diet in the 2ww- but are nutrients as important then or just trying to maintain the longer fasting periods for lower blood sugar? wondering if i should add in my regular prenatal after ovulation or if will even make a difference to wait for a positive preg test. and i am so antsy to get back to my "normal" healthy diet... unsalted white corn tortillas can only cut it for so long. mama wants butter and beef! (of course boy mama would want those things).
    should i still take fiber in the 2ww? will obviously stop alcohol and peppermint tea after our attempt, just in case. also, after a positive test, how quickly or slowly can a regular diet be resumed in terms of meat, protein, etc? so much to navigate. thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have the level of data I ould need to answer this question, I'm sorry. Just keep in mind that if it's BFN you're going to have to TTC the next month so any nutrients you add, your body may hang onto.

I do think a cheat or two in the 2ww is no biggie, just do your best to stick with it as mcuh as you can.

after positive test, if limiting sodium, ease into that. I would go lightly on protein at first, you can have meat and stuff but if you eat a side of beef or whatever LOL might make you sick. Everything else fine to resume to normal right away and also start prenatal
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not change anything - you don't NEED extra nutrients until you get a BFP, and if you don't get one you could mess up your sway.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    got it, thank you. with keeping the LE diet in the 2ww for less glucose for an xx, i guess i was worried about a big jump in diet/nutrients after implantation having any sort of effect too. i guess just take it one day at a time (so hard for my martha mind) and who knows how long my appetite will even stick around for if i do get pregnant

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but practically speaking, it is unlikely that the fertilized egg can really be that strongly affected by what we eat or drink in the 2ww or the whole human race would have died out long ago. This is just to be cautious and optimize our chances.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ