Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My sway plan

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My sway plan

I'm not planning on trying until this spring, but am getting my ducks in a row so to speak. I'm considering purchasing a custom plan, and may do so soon, but here's what I have so far.
    For me- Clomid (for swaying only, I know bad girl) 25-50 late in, maybe 5-8?, baby aspirin, fiber, folic acid, LE diet, alcohol once daily, aspartame twice daily, skipping breakfast, and abstaining with one attempt
    For him- LR, fiber, drinking with me, probably some diet soda or Crystal light. Not sure what other supps he can take or if he would
    I'm starting to diet lightly now, lowering my meat intake as well to try and drop some weight before I hit the vegetarian and LE diet harder after the holidays. If I stay on track with my cycles, the first attempt would be the second week of March.
    Thoughts and suggestions are always welcomed... adding anything I might want to try. If need be I will drop things after the first bfn or two.
    Valerie & Justin 09-

DS1- Jacob 2010

DS2- Logan 2012

/Thinking pink in Spring 2015!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't give you any advice on clomid other than if you dont need it I wouldnt take it. Yes it sways girl but there are side effects that can be pretty bad and there have been loads of sways that have been successful without it, as an alternative you could take soy iso which is a milder 'version', you take it the same and it has pretty much the same effects. I'd also drop baby asprin, It isnt recommended for sways anymore because it isnt all that safe.
    2008 2009 2012 ttc 2014

BFP 19.10.14 it's a GIRL! Due Date 24.06.2015

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to take the Clomid for three cycles and see how it went, before dropping it if it made me feel too bad. Generally I'm pretty good with side effects. Is the soy getting good results? Do both myself and DH take it? Thought I saw it for him. I will definitely drop the aspirin. Do you think OLE is better than LR?
    Valerie & Justin 09-

DS1- Jacob 2010

DS2- Logan 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd add OLE for sure. He can take it along with the LR as they don't do the same thing. My DH is taking both together (two 450mg capsules of each daily). If you don't get pregnant after several cycles then you can eventually drop the LR (which I may be doing soon if no BFP by next month). OLE is every day throughout your entire cycle, but LR is only for DH to take CD1-CD14. Oh, and DH doesn't need to take fiber. That's just for you.

You can also add in cinnamon daily for you as it helps keep blood sugar low. The recommended dietary amount is 1/4 tsp a day. I take mine daily mixed with applesauce.

And yes to dropping the baby aspirin.

You can also add cardio if you're up to it as it gets great results as well. 60 minutes a day 5-7 days a week. I hated it so dropped it and went the couch potato (napping daily) route!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds perfect, thank you so much! And I love cinnamon, so that won't be any hardship. CD 1 is the first day of AF correct? Still getting used to this, I keep running to the abbreviation page haha! My only other question was doing a try on a positiveOPK and/or BD every four days, with one being in the fertile window. How do you calculate the every four days? DH would love that option, and it might work better since he does a lot of overtime, and it would be my luck the night I got a positive he wouldn't be coming home.
    Valerie & Justin 09-

DS1- Jacob 2010

DS2- Logan 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Valerie - For the every 4 days method you just start whenever AF (first day of AF is CD1) is over (CD 4 or CD 5 or whatever day that is for you), then BD every 4 days, so for example, CD5, CD9, CD13, CD17 until you're pretty certain you've ovulated. The every 4 days is nice because you don't need to take OPK or worry about them. As long as you can manage every 4 days you're definitely in with one attempt in your fertile window.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much. I'm getting such peace of mind that things are settling into place. I'm always such a worrywart and plan all the details. Going to write everything on a calender so I don't have to try and remember. You ladies are the best!
    Valerie & Justin 09-

DS1- Jacob 2010

DS2- Logan 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally think the soy is worse for side effects than Clomid.

Everything else looking good.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ValerieZ84 View Post
    That sounds perfect, thank you so much! And I love cinnamon, so that won't be any hardship. CD 1 is the first day of AF correct? Still getting used to this, I keep running to the abbreviation page haha! My only other question was doing a try on a positiveOPK and/or BD every four days, with one being in the fertile window. How do you calculate the every four days? DH would love that option, and it might work better since he does a lot of overtime, and it would be my luck the night I got a positive he wouldn't be coming home.
    If you want to be in with best sway you'd go like, BD Thurs, then go fri, sat, sun, mon, BD tuesday For better odds of conception but lower odds pink you would go BD Thurs, then fri, sat, sun BD Monday. So you can do with 4 days between or you can do every 4th day, at your discretion
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I think I'm going to try the pinker method first, it can always be bumped up in frequency if in two months I don't have a bfp. Atomic, are the soy isos "safer" per say than Clomid? What are the results? I know DH would benefit from drinking soy, but refuses to. He thinks it's gross. He's never tried it. Lol
    Valerie & Justin 09-

DS1- Jacob 2010

DS2- Logan 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast