Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok! so i think i have my plan? hopefully its all right x

On FF app im going to track morning bbt. On a 2nd app i will track my evening temperature (around 12 hrs after morning) once the rise has confirmed i will dtd with low penetration after a week+ abstinence. I will have 2-3 'practice' cycles of charting but protection when dtd so i can try learn them. Im also going to take cranberry calcium and magnesium supplements. Possibly try the hot bath as well. Does that sound about right? Also are the supplements only until ovulation is confirmed? Also is there anything OH can take to help sway girlie? Thanks ladies :-).xx
    #2 & #3 ( Twins)
    #4 (Born Sleeping)

TTC - Hoping for #6 to be #1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no point in temping later in the day. Only temping right upon waking yields useful data. Temping twice will just be stressful and pointless. If you wait until your temp rise to DTD, it will be too late, the egg almost definitely no longer viable, and you won't get pregnant. Charting is great, but it isn't useful for predicting O in advance, which is what you need to know for a sway. You should get some OPKs and test daily with them around 3pm, and then DTD just once on the day/night of your first positive OPK. Keep testing with OPKs until you see your LH surge fade out and you get your temp rise. If you don't want to/can't use OPKs, you can instead just DTD every 4 days, unprotected, throughout your cycle. For ex, on CDs 10, 14, 18, 22 etc, if you O around CD16.

We believe taking any additional nutrients/vitamins beyond folic acid sways blue, so only take FA, 800mcg. Vitex is an herb that sways pink but it can mess up your cycle, especially the first month or two, and takes 3 months to fully work. So that is a supplement you can add. Some take Saw Palmetto with it. Taking fibre supplements before/with each meal sways pink, too.

DTD once at positive OPK does sway pink, as does avoiding vitamins, but the absolute strongest sway factor is diet, followed by exercise. For a strong pink sway, the LE diet is necessary. And doing the diet for 2-3 while you learn to chart is ideal. If you can do 60+ min of cardio (running, biking, walking, swimming) 5-7 days a week that will really enhance your sway, too. You can also be a complete couch potato, that sways pink too but not as much as cardio. But the diet...if you have multiple boys already, you REALLY need to do the diet for a few months before and while TTC.

DH can take Olive Leaf Extract and/or Licorice Root, do the diet & cardio along with you, wear tight underwear and take a hot bath before BD.
    Last edited by maidentomother; September 15th, 2014 at 06:33 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O+12 Method for Conceiving a Girl at Ingender.com
    This is where i got that info from. I thought the cranberry magnesium and calcium were really good for swaying?
    Problem with opk is i tend to get several days of positives due to pcos. One cycle i had 10 days of positives before ov occurred. Im joining a gym next week and currently following slimming world diet? X
    #2 & #3 ( Twins)
    #4 (Born Sleeping)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    #2 & #3 ( Twins)
    #4 (Born Sleeping)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i read somewhere that DH take licorice root with diet coke Af - O, the sperms under microscope are slower and in circle (x sperm). There isnt any fast swimmer ( y sperm). That lady who sweared by this had twice successful pink sways. Well, No harm trying. and this is listed into my to-do list for my ttc next yr. :-)
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some sites do recommend temping morning and night, esp. if you have interrupted sleep. The point is not to confuse the two temps - just look for patterns overall, but don't mix and match the morning and night temps.

DTD after temp rise is useless. The egg is gone by then. I assume you're trying for O+12 with this method. While I personally don't believe in O+12, if you do, then just please do OPK and then DTD 48 hours after first pos OPK.

Cal-mag are all month long, cranberry is only till O

DH ca take olive leaf OR cranberry, and licorice root OR peppermint tea.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princessCharlotte View Post
    i read somewhere that DH take licorice root with diet coke Af - O, the sperms under microscope are slower and in circle (x sperm). There isnt any fast swimmer ( y sperm). That lady who sweared by this had twice successful pink sways. Well, No harm trying. and this is listed into my to-do list for my ttc next yr. :-)
    IT may very well help a pink sway, but it is impossible for anyone (let alone just a regular person with no special training) to tell the difference between X and Y sperm in a microscope. The women who claim this method works are using wishful thinking to see what they want to see.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xparkinsx View Post
    O+12 Method for Conceiving a Girl at Ingender.com
    This is where i got that info from. I thought the cranberry magnesium and calcium were really good for swaying?
    Problem with opk is i tend to get several days of positives due to pcos. One cycle i had 10 days of positives before ov occurred. Im joining a gym next week and currently following slimming world diet? X
    Well, I can tell you that Tamara also believes that DTD at temp rise is too late.

I have the "anti-O+12" essay here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...9-no-12-a.html

If OPK don't work for you, that's ok. IF temping works, then just DTD 18 hours after temp dip