Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to this need some help!!!

So I have been looking at the whole swaying thing for a few weeka now, me and hubby already have 14 month old boy together nd hubby has a 12yr old daughter from when he was 19. Im so confused as what to do for a sqay as many different sites say different stuff im already wishing I knew nothing about swaying as getting stressed already. I would love a daughter as im sooo close with my mum and I only want to have one other child. So I beginning to believe timing isnt the key and diet plays a better role. My son qas conceived on the 11th day of my 28 day cycle we qere on honeymoon in Maldives and a condom split we were planning to try later on in thw year but cleary our boy waa meant to be. I have bought ovulation kit and im now on day 9 and have 2bars showing which meana im already close to o day. We are planning on ttc girl in june onwards. First of im 5ft and 7 stone and was exactly the same befire my son however I waa exerciseing loads then and had more muscle tone than I do now. I always eat breakfast and if I dont it regularly throughout the day I start getting the shakes and feel dizzy so how im going to do a diet with no breakfast is scary any suggestions on food and what I can do is great. I eat everything at the moment. Hope to have some advice. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You've got a lot of reading to do...start here and GL!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-library.html
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brill thanks. Dont suppose u can answer something for me. Since having our son my husband has beeb on steriods for being ill not to bulk up muscel do you know if that alone will lower sperm count and have effect on us ttc a girl hes on his last course at the moment as since our aon was born this is his 3rd lot.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steroids can go either way, they do raise testosterone and may sway blue in the short term but over time they reduce sperm health and may sway pink. Since he's on his third course they may help your pink sway to some extent.

Hope he is feeling ok.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I was under the impression it's anoboilic steriods that raised testosterone but I guess it's one of those I wouldn't know about we've been together nearly 8 yrs so we don't dtd every day like we used to lol! We can only have one other child as the new meds he is going on later in the year he can't take while ttc so I have till end of year to ge pregnant so desperately wanted a girl so I have one of each but I guess what's meant to be will be. But I guess my odds will hopefully be better now I've found this site!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I've just googled the type of steriod he is on and it's does the opposite to muscle building steriods it make you gain weight and decreases muscle! I won't be telling him that though as I'm sure he won't be to impressed. S I'm gathering it won't increase his testosterone.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the thing with hormones and swaying is that not even the smartest person on the planet knows how it all works and so I generally have people stay away from ALL steroids except for when they need them for health.

Dudes who abuse anabolic steroids seem to have more daughters as well. We don't know how it works, not enough info unfortunately.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He only has a few more weeks on them so when were trying he will no longer be taking any just got to hope it doesn't take to long to fall pregnant. If it doesn't happen soon I guess we're try FR or FB

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH was on steroids a couple of years ago. He was on metotrexite(sp??) we were allowed to TTC while he was on it. Tried for over a year with no success, he did have his sperm count tested & it was super low. We actually gave up on having any more kids.

The month after his last dose we conceived our 3rd son. He was a huge surprise but evidently as soon as the drugs were out of his system his sperm count came right back. HTH

BTW I knew nothing about swaying at the time & I have since learned I had very boy friendly habits. Been working really hard to change that for my next one.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreams529 View Post
    My DH was on steroids a couple of years ago. He was on metotrexite(sp??) we were allowed to TTC while he was on it. Tried for over a year with no success, he did have his sperm count tested & it was super low. We actually gave up on having any more kids.

The month after his last dose we conceived our 3rd son. He was a huge surprise but evidently as soon as the drugs were out of his system his sperm count came right back. HTH

BTW I knew nothing about swaying at the time & I have since learned I had very boy friendly habits. Been working really hard to change that for my next one.
    That's great to know, he only has 2 weeks left on them he's on prednisolone! I think my diet is boy friendly too I snack all day but on very healthy food and eat very well I was eating bananas ever day which I've heard are boy friendly and I was very toned at the time but underweight, also thought boys were harder to carry than girls and thought skinny people had more boys but after reading a few things on hear doesn't seem the case. Well i hope you get your girl!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast