Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there anything simple worth doing without a full sway?

After having a HT baby I'm really liking the idea of not doing anything extravagent, while ttc my last baby. I prefer a girl, but am mostly over the whole gender thing, so I'm not that concerned about swaying. Plus, I think I would definitely obsess over every detail, which I understand could be bad for ttc a girl anyway. Just wondering if there's anything low stress/low effort that might be worth doing as part of a very light sway. Let me know your thoughts
    04 06 MS/PGD 08

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how about:

supps
    avoid big O after DTD
    get him to finish shallow
    use rephresh every 3 days from AF ending - O
    ions - rose quartz, lavender, running water, etc.
    tight briefs for your DH (or hot baths)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe just skip breakfast and, if you want, reduce fat and protein a little. Or just switch to being vegetarian.
    Plus relax and chill a lot, avoid competitive activities, donīt think about TTC, no charting, temping or opkīs and just get pregnant without knowing.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with indira, lose a little weight if you can, eat vegetarian and low protein, low fat and skip breakfast!! Sorry not sure if that sounds easy after all!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like the girls have given you a lot of good ideas! Have you checked out this thread? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...e-LAZY-Swayers
    You may find it helpful.
    Best of to you!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you I would use Rephresh every 3 days and take an antihistimine whenever you have EWCM and have lots and lots of sex I might also skip breakfast around your attempt.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I could do Rephresh, antihistamine and supps . . . but definitely not skipping breakfast, lol. Thanks for the ideas
    04 06 MS/PGD 08

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also thought skipping breakfast would be impossibile for me, but it turned out to be not that hard at all, just as long as you keep yourself busy.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilian78 View Post
    I think I could do Rephresh, antihistamine and supps . . . but definitely not skipping breakfast, lol. Thanks for the ideas
    If you don't want to skip breakfast long-term it could help to do it even for a few days just before and after your attempt because this is one of the few aspects which has been scientifically proven - low blood sugar for a girl, high for a boy. GL!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    If you don't want to skip breakfast long-term it could help to do it even for a few days just before and after your attempt because this is one of the few aspects which has been scientifically proven - low blood sugar for a girl, high for a boy. GL!
    Maybe . . . do you girls think it really matters that much when I won't be doing a full sway? I have to admit that, especially where I am with progressively less gender obsession, that I'm more concerned about messing up my metabolism and health than swaying girl. I'm a big eater (maybe not big, but frequent), and always eat as soon as I get up. I think those type of habits are what have kept me thin over the years (been a size 2 forever, despite being an "eater"--or maybe because I'm an "eater"). Of course, I'm such a frequent eater, that maybe I would get big sway for my buck for skipping breakfast for a few days (who knows what my body would think, lol).
    04 06 MS/PGD 08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast