Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bad sway month coming up

I'm a bit nervous about next month.. We have a social event every weekend, and we are having a weekend away when I am due to be ovulating.
    After being fairly good on the diet for 6 months, will my body see having so many cheat days as improving conditions and sway blue?
    And is it really bad to have a couple of days off the diet at ovulation time?
    I'm trying to decide whether to cancel a couple of things, or enjoy it all and hope it doesn't undo my sway so far.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One or two days shouldn't make a difference to a sway diet - it isn't a 'switch' but gradual conditioning, just as long as it is once in a blue moon x
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; October 22nd, 2014 at 08:47 AM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's my worry, that it won't be a one off cheat, and that a few bad weekends over the month might be too much.
    Does it also make it worse having bad days right at the time of ovulation?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm in the same boat as you so have decided to skip TTC till the new year as would alway be worrying about the cheat meals around ovulation. I guess it depends if you just want your bfp this month or would be willing to wait for a better swayed month?
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Either could skip a couple of the events, but the weekend away us important and will include lots of eating, evening meals and breakfasts. It will be the weekend before I expect to ovulate early to midweek.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in your shoes and for myself I have opted to go on and attempt. I have traveling and social events pretty much constantly until March, honestly I want a BFP so I can stop freaking out about every bite. Are you exercising? For myself I'm at least keeping up the cardio for 60 min/7 days a week even while traveling and busy so I feel like I'm doing something even when my diet isn't perfect. I also keep up the vegetarian diet (with a little fish here and there for cheats) even while traveling. That way when I'm not calculating calories or fat I know I'm at least eating more LE than I was previously. I think while swaying you have to keep living your life or you will go crazy. Sorry if this response made no sense, I'm traveling and on my phone.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its all in how YOU feel. Cheat days are ok as long as you dont completely go off the rails! We had a wedding to go to right around attempt time and meals had to be selected before hand and served to the table so I couldnt just pick and choose what I needed. I adjusted my day as best as I could so that my whole day was not a total loss because of that cheat meal I couldn't avoid. No one knows we have been trying and we have only told 2 people about our BFP we are waiting for Christmas! If you are not comfortable because you fear an opposite then hold off. Thats what I did anyway. Because I know I would forever blame an opposite on that overly done chicken I had to eat that day.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ovulation time makes no difference and just yesterday there was a post from bluebonnet where I explained this at length so you may want to read it.

ENJOY it. After 6 months, you probably need the cheats and you are not gonna undo that long on diet with a few cheats here and htere.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou.

I'd definitely enjoy some cheats! It would just be typical that I'll finally get my BFP when I've had a bad month so wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be undoing the good my diet has done so far or that the change in having more cheats might even sway blue with my body being used to pink foods now.
    Last edited by Sp4rkl3s; October 22nd, 2014 at 04:10 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keeping in mind that my crystal ball is broken, it doesn't seem to be the case that a cheat day,week, month has any real effect on the outcome of sways. If you look up Steph's sway, she cheated every weekend and is having a girl. And tons of the people who were horribly strict on diet got boys. I think it's best to use the 80-20 rule, you get 80 percent of results with 20 percent effort and to get the remaining 20% results, you ahve to put out 80% of the effort. and that 80% of the effort is what drives pink swayers nutty and ends up undermining their sway thru Maternal Dominance. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast