Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

stress sways pink

according to this study anyway!
    http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/10/269

Results

Women in job types that were categorized as "high stress" were more likely to give birth to daughters, whereas women in job types that were categorized as "low stress" had equal sex ratios or a slight male bias in offspring.
    great! I can relax about stressing lol

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OOOOHHHHHH nooooooooo!!! I always suspected this as I have a stressful job and have 2 girls. I am on mat leave now but as I was following traditional swaying thinking I chose to attempt (yesterday) when i was stresssed and the prospect of returning to work returned. I wish you posted this yesterday rainbowflower. Oh well nothing I can do about it now...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I have as stressful job (nurse on intensive care) and I have 3 boys, but that said DS2 was conceived after Xmas when I was not stressed and DS3 just after a holiday. So I guess I was not feeling stressed at either of those times!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard that stress = girls as well...Did not ring true for me, though...I used to work for a big corporation and had lots of long hrs in a high level position w/unending stress. They were always trying to "squeeze blood from a turnip" from everyone. Although I made great $$$ at the time, it sucked the life out of me. 2 boys and a resignation later, here I sit hoping for a girl...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, doesn't ring true for me so far. When I got pg with my last son I was in the midst of super stress at work and family stress as well. My first son was conceived during a relatively non stressful time. Who knows!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My twin boys were conceived while I was working a very stressful job, ds3 was conceived during a relatively stress-free time.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ITA for sure. I have 4 girls and I get a lot's of stress around here I also get super angry in a quantum second and Im like this all the time.
    So now I try to relax as much as I can , I listen to soft music , try to remember to calm down ect. Im just sure stress don't sway blue for me.
    Maybe it's not 1 size fits all , it's for each their own thing.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it says it does sway but not by masses - 47% of the highest stressed had boys instead of the 51.7% nationally

so you'd still expect a lot of boys to the most stressed ladies as well

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think streass sways pink for me because when I am stressed I can't eat much. That is what has been happenning to me again but I have been shoving down that food regardless. Oh well hopefully it will be different this time if not then it was meant to be for me to try the day before this study is released, I was meant to have another girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg im a stress ball,i get soo pissy and annoyed with everything.It most likely raises my testosterone sky high ugh.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast