Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Pregnitude with a high BMI but no PCOS?

Hi Atomic (and everyone else)!

This will be my first post after reading EXTENSIVELY through this website. Of all the gender swaying techniques out there, the ones researched on here seem to be the ones I am most comfortable with. I have started my diet changes as I begin swaying pink.

Our plan is to have our first attempt for our little pink sweetheart (very first baby, actually) in December. I researched back in old posts and heard a little mentioning of Pregnitude as a possible girl swayer. I know Atomic has been hesitant to suggest it but the most recent post I can find on the subject was in July.

My question is: I have a current BMI of 36 and am definitely goal-focused to drop as much weight before december as possible (knowing that's very soon!!) I have never been diagnosed with PCOS but was wondering if Pregnitude might help me out and benefit my girl sway.

Also, the max number of days a week I can get in 60 hrs of moderate walking is 4 days a week (I work 3 days a week but they are very long days). So, should I stay the couch potato I currently am or should I start my walking even if it's only for 4 days a week? Will this still help sway pink?

Thanks everyone!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what atomic will say but with a high BMI, it is very unhealthy for both you and baby so I vote for lots of exercise and a healthy baby! Good luck to you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never been diagnosed with PCOS either but I have had multiple cysts on my ovaries, typical PCOS symptoms but its never bad enough to call it real!

I took pregnitude for hormone imbalance and issues. It did help balance things out but I have had 3 kids and I was having some long, drawn out hormone issues that were hindering me from conceiving. I think pregnitude can help with PCOS but I suggest you not look at it as a "magic bullet" when it comes to swaying pink. IMO, it should only be taken if you REALLY need it and determining that is an involved process. I only took it for a while as I still wasn't getting a BFP and my problem ended up being thyroid issues.

Honestly, what helped my PCOS symptoms the most was going gluten free and cutting WAY down on my starchy foods like bread of any kind, etc. I am a different person today than I was a few years ago because of those changes. I eat some chips like pringles, or Pirate's Booty, but other than that I eat rice, potatoes, quinoa for starch. I do eat some cereals for breakfast, but mostly those with oats, rice or corn.

Have you considered a personalized plan? Atomic will taper that sway to you and your needs and help you increase your chances of a girl according to the challenges you face personally.

Good luck my fellow Texan!

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    without pcos, pregnitude may sway blue, myo-inositol is a part of the vitamin B group, its quite a large dose too. It sways girl for pcos because the myo-inositol is thought to act like Metformin in that it lowers blood sugar, which if you are doing the diet and dont have pcos it isnt going to be necessary.
    2008 2009 2012 ttc 2014

BFP 19.10.14 it's a GIRL! Due Date 24.06.2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes yes I strongly advise Pregnitude for you and also one of the alt. diets (this is a PCOS thread but I just put the alt diets in here because most of the people who need the alt. diets are PCO) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

I recommend everyone with weight to lose to do exercise, even if you can only do moderate exercise. The benefits for blood sugar outweigh any possible risks to T levels from mod. exercise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ratcliffe1811 View Post
    without pcos, pregnitude may sway blue, myo-inositol is a part of the vitamin B group, its quite a large dose too. It sways girl for pcos because the myo-inositol is thought to act like Metformin in that it lowers blood sugar, which if you are doing the diet and dont have pcos it isnt going to be necessary.
    I'm not sure I agree with this (really do not have the data to say) I suspect Pregnitude sways pink in general but for anyone who doesn't need it, it may end up making you lose too much weight and possilby stopping ovulation.

Anyone with that amount of weight to spare would benefit from Pregnitude.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay great! Thanks Atomic. Should I follow the same advice you gave LilithWiser1979 and do a lower dose and wean off by ovulation? Last I saw, you weren't quite sure on the safety of it during pregnancy.

P.S. I just noticed you are from Eastern Washington I went to school and nursing school in Pullman and Spokane. My parents now live over in Coeur d'Alene so I visit that area a bunch. LOVE it there!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes yes I strongly advise Pregnitude for you and also one of the alt. diets (this is a PCOS thread but I just put the alt diets in here because most of the people who need the alt. diets are PCO) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

I recommend everyone with weight to lose to do exercise, even if you can only do moderate exercise. The benefits for blood sugar outweigh any possible risks to T levels from mod. exercise.
    Interesting...I guess I don't really grasp the systemic effects of Pregnitude...hopefully it works for you Pink First.

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink First View Post
    Okay great! Thanks Atomic. Should I follow the same advice you gave LilithWiser1979 and do a lower dose and wean off by ovulation? Last I saw, you weren't quite sure on the safety of it during pregnancy.

P.S. I just noticed you are from Eastern Washington I went to school and nursing school in Pullman and Spokane. My parents now live over in Coeur d'Alene so I visit that area a bunch. LOVE it there!!
    Yes that is what I've been having people do, simply because I am not 100% convinced on safety during pregnancy. Have them starting off 6-12 weeks before TTC, take the Pregnitude daily and then the first month TTC, start weaning off on CD 1 with the goal of being off all together at ovulation.

Yes I grew up in Spokane Valley, lived in Spangle (which you may remember since it's between Pullman and Spokane) for 20 years and then recently moved to Central Washington (which I am not as enamored with and still kind of homesick!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    Interesting...I guess I don't really grasp the systemic effects of Pregnitude...hopefully it works for you Pink First.
    On paper what the Pregnitude does is act as a bit of a sponge and "soak up" excess hormones (not just sex hormones, but other stuff too which may be why it's helpful for people suffering from mental illnesses). It also does something to lower blood sugar levels and they're not quite sure how that works because hormones do work together with blood sugar in PCOS. They're not sure if it acts on its own to lower blood sugar or does it via hormones.

For pink it also may block absorption of some excess nutrients so while on a LE Diet, it can be a 3fer and lower hormones, lower blood sugar, and mya block nutrients. But on a more HE Diet, it can be overcome because you may end up with too many hormones and that creates trouble too, so the Pregnitude can just lower them to more normal range without undoing a blue sway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast