Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Fertility Friend DTD Combo's Chart for better chance for Boy/girl dtd on X day/days

Ok I have been working on this for a few days. I am not sure if it has been done before or if it is even very accurate. But I took all the DTD combos that I could come up with (so I might have missed some) and made a chart with the boy/girl outcome.

Maybe someone can make it look better or organize it better but here it is:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Feel free to let me know if I need to change some things

I took out all IVF for the charts that were able to choose the sex but I forgot to take out all the FET cycles
    Last edited by monro84; November 5th, 2014 at 03:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God bless ya hun. Not what I would have you spending your precious time doing. If you're interested, on the Ingender site there is a really thorough project that "Minerva's Mommy" did where she went through hundreds of charts looking for timing patterns so you may want to have a look at that.

I personally do not think timing sways one iota and actual studies where the day of ovulation was pinpointed with high accuracy has shown it.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

I just don't want you or anyone to do these types of projects when swaying pink. Especially not for timing, which is by far the best studied aspect of gender swaying and if there was anything to it, it would be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by now. YOu really undermine your sway by launching into big detail oriented projects like this. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do believe that timing does sway some but it is a mix of timing ph and some unknown factor that has to do with the ovum. I read somewhere that it lets off a smell that attracts the sperm and I think I also read that it smells like lavender?..lol maybe not.

I just got really curious about it and it only took about 3 or 4 days to do. I was also slow at work will the boss was on vaca. I did see some DTD timing interesting. On dtd 1x in a cycle right before O day there were 20 more boys then girls. And also if you want to get pregnant quickly then do it then or o-1 and O and have an about even chance to have a girl as a boy and the o-1 and o day dtd also I don't want to say proves but helps proving the theory of opposite of shettles. I actually found it very interesting.

So from doing this if you believe in timing higher chance of having a girl is anything past o-3 and O day and O+1 and what is intersting about that is if you look at dtd on 0-4, O and +1 there are 5 more girls than boys. If you want to increase having a boy do it on 0-2 to 0-1 or just on 0-1. Just a theory but very interesting.

I have also been reading on the maternal dominance which is very interesting too. For one if I find anything I am interested in I research. If it does not interest me I don't like to learn about it. I have learned that I find genes and reproduction very interesting. I had recurring mc and I researched the stew out of that lol. I am a know it all (at least I think I am) when it comes to someone asking a question about pregnancy and ovulating and implantation (researched for 3 yrs).

But with the Maternal dominance theory I do believe it however there is some flaw there that I cannot put my finger on cause I am not a dominate person. However my dh is so dominate I believe it has rubbed off on me cause I always compete with him and argue and try to prove him wrong (I even do these things now). But I give in so much cause he won't let things go. So in that aspect I have become dominate. But I am not competitive with anyone else. I hate conflict do anything I can to avoid it. I always take the other persons feelings into consideration before i say or do anything. I am quiet around people then i loosen up a little when I get to know you. I am not a leader I would rather follow cause I do not want that responsibility. I am the opposite of dominate lol. I also have not been exposed to high fetal testosterone levels if the finger ratios is correct lol.

I believe the flaw (granted I have not read the whole thing so it might have been mentioned) is that the female is not dominate but the alpha male controls things so much that it make the female be subconsciously dominate. If that even makes any sense. I am also not a very organized person lol.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried to find Minerva's Mommy but when I search nothing comes up and I also have alot of error on that site when I try to go to a page or search it says uh oh something went wrong.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And that is just fine that you believe that. It is totally up to you and at your discretion. I'm not here to quibble or argue, I'm here to share my research and to give the other side of some things that for many years were just accepted as gospel truth without questioning. I don't claim to have all the answers and never have, but I can say with 100% certainity there is something to the personality stuff. I would not be researching it up when TTC a girl, that's all.

The IG site totally sucks. But if you do manage to ever come across it (or hopefully someone has a link?) it is interesting for those who believe in timing.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry. I did not mean to make you think that i was trying to argue with you. I was not trying to at all. From everything i have read you have done some amazing research. I do believe that there is something to the personality stuff. I was just putting a theory out there on how it might pertain to the women that think they don't have a dominant personality. That it might be the husband causing the dominant personality to be exhibited only to him. Which kind goes into the external environmental factors raising testosterone. If i did seem like i was arguing i am sorry. I was only trying to offer my opinion.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not at all, I don't think that. I just know that some people think ~I~ am trying to argue with them or divest them of their firmly held beliefs and I'm really really not at all. It's your sway, your way, I just want everyone to hear the other side and I always get very nervous when I see people who invest all this time into doing these studies on stats or timing charts because I just really really want everyone to get their desired gender and I've seen so many people who launch into research mode and I really think it undermines sways. The laid back sways are the ones that work.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! I do understand that. Well I got pregnant this past cycle. And the timing was not optimal for a girl it was in the -9 (9 less girls then boys) in the chart I did but we dtd on o-5 doggy, o-4 missionary, 0-2 missionary then dump 20 min later, o me on top and j &d after min, & o+2 not sure really. However so far not going to good. I got a positive At 9 dpo day after my 30 surprise party my do threw. The wondfo test I always use kept taking forever to get darker (last time I don't think it took that long but maybe it did). When it started to finally look decent I started having kinda bad cramping it started 11 dpo till yesterday 13 dpo and last night I had some dark red bleeding for a few hrs but only when I wiped. However the test are getting darker I have done 3 since the bleeding and sum was darkest yet so idk.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering if there was some correlation between bleeding in early pregnancy 3 or 4 weeks and being pregnant with a girl. I had 2 pregnancies(I had 5 Mc before my son) I bled in that the bleeding did not start a Mc right off ( happened a week or more afterbleeding). My son and only viable pregnancy I had no bleeding in the first trimester.

10. Dislikes Brakecheck disliked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering if there was some correlation between bleeding in early pregnancy 3 or 4 weeks and being pregnant with a girl. I had 2 pregnancies I bled in that the bleeding did not start a Mc right off ( happened a week or more afterbleeding). My son and only viable pregnancy I had no bleeding in the first trimester.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast