Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Low sperm count and Girl sway?

Hi everyone...

30yrs old and ttc with my 45yr old DH... Would love a little girl but my husband has low sperm count. We have been trying for almost a year and I have not had a BFP yet. This is his results from the sperm analysis:

Volume: 2.7ml
    Viscosity: 50mm HIGH (normal is 0-30)
    PH: 8.7 (normal 7-8.5)
    Concentration: 7.6 million per millileter (normal >15 million)
    Total sperm count: 20.5 million (normal >40 million)
    Progressive motility: 58% (normal >32)
    Non Progressive motility: 5%
    Forward progression: 2 (moderate)
    Immotile motility: 37%
    Total motility: 63% (nomal >40)
    Motility index: 295 (normal 240-1000)
    Antibodies: 0%
    Morphology: 10% normal forms (normal >4)

The comments said Oligoospermia with increased viscosity.

Is there any way of increasing our chances of conceiving a GIRL without minimising our chances of getting pregnant. Dont want to make it any harder than it already is. It worries me that DH has a high PH of 8.7 and high viscosity - I know it might indicate an infection but I am having a hard time to get DH to see a doctor, he is very stubborn.

Would it be advisable to try something to lower DH's ph? How would I go about it with ordinary things? I have vitamin C, calcium and magnesium. Would that help? I am not doing anything to lower my PH because I think that I already have a lowish PH. He has started a fertility vitamin and maca root. WIll that have any effect on swaying girl or regulating his PH? Ive tested my CM and it looks to be around 4-4.5. Is that too low?

Is there anything in his sperm analysis that would indicate likelihood of boy or girl? I have heard that low forward progression sways girls?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you been doing many other things to sway during this time???

low sperm count and health may sway pink all on its own.

Drop the maca, it doesn't help and may hurt. Have seen many bad results with that.

I think the important thing is for you to get pregnant. If you don't conceive, you have zero chance of a girl. What I would do is have you do diet and possibly exercise, have DH take the fertility supps 3x a week instead of daily (at least at first), plus Olive Leaf Extract 500-100 mg daily (this may help sway pink and is good for sperm health) eliminate anything he is doing or taking that may be harmful to sperm

DO NOT give him calcium. It has been linked to increased risk of heart attacks and I never advise any man of 45 to take it.

Around ovulation, I would have you use a small amount of Preseed. Larger amounts sway blue, just use a tiny amount and you can always increase it over time.

I would have you guys BD every 4 days throughout your cycle, starting after AF and continuing on till you're 100% sure you've ovulated.

Is there anything else that comes to mind about why you may not have gotten pg yet?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much for taking the time to reply... DH has some problems in the bedroom department. He has low libido and sometimes we only dtd a couple of times during the month and mostly only once during my fertile week. Think that might be a problem as well. I also dont know if I am maybe too acidic. Have used ph strips and it indicates a ph of 4-4.5. I do use a small amount of preseed as well. Im still trying to get him to cut out the alcohol, he has one to two alcoholic drinks per night and most weekends he has a couple of beers and whiskeys with friends. Junk food is also a problem as well as exercise.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alcohol is good for swaying girl. And junk food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyboob View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time to reply... DH has some problems in the bedroom department. He has low libido and sometimes we only dtd a couple of times during the month and mostly only once during my fertile week. Think that might be a problem as well. I also dont know if I am maybe too acidic. Have used ph strips and it indicates a ph of 4-4.5. I do use a small amount of preseed as well. Im still trying to get him to cut out the alcohol, he has one to two alcoholic drinks per night and most weekends he has a couple of beers and whiskeys with friends. Junk food is also a problem as well as exercise.
    We need to have you in with at least one good attempt just before ovulation. SEveral days before, or after ovulation, and you aren't going to hit the egg. If you aren't already, I'd use OPK to try and get that attempt in a good time of cycle for conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ