Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt great. I ate dinner around 8pm. Broccoli and cranberry salad and some green grapes. It made my food total 1200 cals for the day, but my workout was 1100 so it would make my total calories for the day 100 lol. I couldn't have doubled my calories tho. Didn't have it in me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

2. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're doing awesome!!! I need to get the cDdio going. Do you use a hrm to know what your getting?

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks
    Yes, I use the MIO Fuse. It's a wrist monitor, so you don't have to wear all those wires. It tells me calories burned, what zone I'm in, and how far I've gone. I usually stop running at 700 calories but my son was begging to play in the kids gym a little longer so I gave in and did more cardio haha. I run for 30 minutes and then do the elliptical for 30-45. I watch the Ellen show most of the time haha. It's not bad. Gives me some adult time.

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

5. Likes skillet04 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's record what we're eating to help each other

That's awesome! My polar arrived today. So do you keep yourself if the fat burning or the higher zone? I don't think I could do 60mins at the fitness/cardio intensity...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of my run I'm in the high high zone but the elliptical I'm in the fat burning zone. I can't stay that way for an hour either. Even in the fat burning zone though, I'm sweating like a crazy person. I just make sure to be there an hour.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Sounds like it a great LE to me. I wouldn't be so successful if Dh didn't know. We'd be stopping for burgers 2-3x a week lol

Does he know your planning a seat at all? What's your TTC plan? (As far as the attempt goes?)

I have found it a problem with my dh not knowing as he is very into his takeaways and he is finding it strange that I'm never having one lol I'm not sure how he would react if I told him what I was doing. We have agreed that we won't use birth control and will just see what happens regarding another baby. For attempt I am looking to bd one attempt at +opk and will use antihistamines. I had a half baked attempt this month, used the antihistamines but not the opk, just did attempt 12 days after AF arrived as I average a 28 day cycle. Are you doing any exercise?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I exercise for an1-1.5hrs a day doing cardio 5 days a week.

Just had a yummy lunch!
    -white bagel w FF strawberry cream cheese topped with sliced strawberries
    -ranch rice cake
    - crystal light raspberry tea

10. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    I have found it a problem with my dh not knowing as he is very into his takeaways and he is finding it strange that I'm never having one lol I'm not sure how he would react if I told him what I was doing. We have agreed that we won't use birth control and will just see what happens regarding another baby. For attempt I am looking to bd one attempt at +opk and will use antihistamines. I had a half baked attempt this month, used the antihistamines but not the opk, just did attempt 12 days after AF arrived as I average a 28 day cycle. Are you doing any exercise?
    I'm phasing exercise in as i was a total couch potato and it pretty well kills me to work out lol - I get 3-4 x a week now, mild - moderate - 60 mins. Working up to 1-1.5 hrs also, in the fat burn zone... (Moderate intensity)

Lunch for me was a
    Mediterranean wrap and 3 (girl guides of canada) cookies (once again, not at home/on the run)
    And I took my Metamucil fibre pills before I ate that. I'm already at 31 grams of fat.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme... Atomic said being sedentary was the next best thing to doing the intense cardio daily. Maybe you don't have to change ur ways
    I think mild to moderate exercise sways blue. So it's all or nothing kinda thing :/ unfortunately.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk1424 View Post
    Hitme... Atomic said being sedentary was the next best thing to doing the intense cardio daily. Maybe you don't have to change ur ways
    I think mild to moderate exercise sways blue. So it's all or nothing kinda thing :/ unfortunately.

That's why I wanted the hrm - to make sure I'm in the right zone (not too low) "moderate" for me is the fat burning zone. Wouldn't that be pink? I do have to get my weight down a bit I think.... Otherwise I would do the couch potato plan.

Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast