Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it easy to fast in the morning, but once I do eat something I'll start to think about food more and more. We are definitely saving $$$ on food to by cutting out meat, I am not a big meat eater anyway so happy to keep this up Dana-Alicia I have been up all night with a coughing sick little one and really starting to reconsider that July start date, pregnancy in the mix would be hard at the moment
    2014 2016

2. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, pinkin2011 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh I know what you mean! Sometimes one has to wonder: why do we want another baby?! Lol! But the heart wants what the heart wants, so we go for it! How do you girls calculate your potassium intake? I have an account on fitness pal, but it doesn't measure my potassium intake. I had a lot of cheats today and I started so well. After dinner I was still hungry and my kids found all these yummy goodies I hid from them (and myself lol). Oh well, tomorrow I'll continue where I left off. I think my O is coming tomorrow, but have very little EM, a little bit EWCM but nothing major. Could it work this quick? or could it be the cetrizine? It makes me happy to be honest, as with my DD I never noticed any EWCM and with my boys I had loads!

Hope your boy gets well soon!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you girls eat or drink to get some empty calories? I'm either too high in fat but too low in calories or the other way around. Keep adding vegetebles, but at some point I can't eat more! I can't drink due to cetrizine (on prescription as I have heyfever).

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just drinking diet sodas or light cranberry juice, not totally sure if that is right either?! Still new to this. I think a cheat here and there is warranted, otherwise u would go mad on this diet! I usually have heaps of EWCM and have noticed heaps less this cycle, although I have been sick with a cold (curtesy of the little one!) and taking sudeofed so I can breath, so that might have something to do with it too. Yes, either way I want 2 more, I'm not getting any younger so figure I start now. I would love to have a big close knit family, a girl in the mix would be perfect too
    There is birthday cake at work today, eck!! I miss it soooooooooo much! I think I might break and have a small piece
    2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm aiming for 1800 cals a day (breastfeeding and lower bmi already). I usually add soda (we call it pop...lol) like Pepsi (not diet), wine, or an apple. I almost always need to add some empty calories to a meal.

7. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm struggling todaY too. I was at a play date where the hostess made a wonderful lunch so im over on fat - not bc. I ate a lot but bc it was a fresh greens salad and berries with a oil/vinegar dressing. Fat. Egg salad sandwiches (1/2) still fat (and protein) and Mac and cheese (more fat, and protien) and I forgot to bring my fibre so bummer.
    Dinner was white rice dudes. It's all I could think of. Kids hotdogs and they smelled awesome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Empty cals for me lately have been of the beverage variety also.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitmebaby this is problem too, going out. What fibre are u taking? I always forget, might see it there is something I can take in pill form.
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes going out is difficult! Especially birthdayparties and dinners are tough. But we can cheat, just don't go overboard. I really didn't feel like exercising today, but went anyway. Decided on a long walk through the country. I was so cranky when I left the house (kids were very demanding today and my DH was home late from work and continued working from home when I wanted to spend time together) but once I was outside and saw all the pretty daisies and poppies growing by the side of the road and even saw a bunny hopping by, I felt much better. Just wore the wrong shoes though, as I got blisters now. Note to self: don't wear all stars when going for an hour+ walk! Just now took a long hot lavender bath. Tomorrow I want to be stricted on LE, no more pizza for awhile!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Walks and jogs are my new saviour!!! It's My Time now!!!
    Bright - I take Metamucil capsules when I eat something fat.... Except when I forget to bring the stuff with me...

Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast