Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best OPKs to use?

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations on what kind of OPK tests to use. With my first daughter, I used the cheapo strips that I bought online via Amazon. I am using them again this time but finding them a little hard to decipher (I also ovulate REALLY early). With the digital OPK tests- is it confusing to use? For one attempt, would I do that when I am getting the blinking smiley face or the solid? I guess my fear is that it will blink forever and never turn solid, as I read this happened in some of the Amazon reviews. Knowing I am going for one attempt makes me a little nervous to ONLY use the cheapo sticks, so I'm considering using both those and the digital. Thanks for your advice!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need you to give me more than a day to reply before bumping - I answer from oldest to newest so when you bump it goes back up to the "new" posts and actually makes it take me longer.

ALL OPK are confusing, unfortunately. Teh thing I prefer about cheapies is that you can use them freely since they are inexpensive while the digi's cost so much you have to kind of preserve them. But if you generally O early, it will be ok to do the digi's because you won't ahve to use so many of them (whereas a person who has a 50 day cycle would go broke!)

The digi's do work well enough for people. Keep in mind that many times people don't use the tests correctly, drink too much water, test in the morning instead of after lunch like you're supposed to. The digi's can be handy if you are ok with spending the money on them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ