Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Winter, full moon, chinese calendar... Oh my!

Okay, I know I'm not supposed to be putting much stock into these things but I can't help it.

I'm due to O in a few days and it will be a full moon and it's winter and 2 chinese calendars I chrcked said "boy" if I conceive this month. I also just learned about biorhythms, ran mine online and found that my biorythym is girl favorable - but it was the same when I conceived my DS!

I happen to read posts on the other site where all these ladies are trying all sorts of things to change ions. Like, I just learned what an anion pad is - seriously?? And then I contrmplated buying it online but then it won't reach in time anyway.

All this is really getting me down...and making me feel cray cray

Help!
    Last edited by hanseer; January 4th, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Winter, full moon, chinese calendar... Oh my!

First of all, take a deep breath! When we are swaying, things that wouldn't make us crazy do!

Seasons- I believe there was a study that suggested they mildly sway, but I wouldn't stress about it! I conceived DS1 in the winter and conceived DS2 in the summer. Here is the study:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html

Moon- DS1 was conceived during a full moon, and DS2 was conceived during a new moon. Again, I think it sways mildly.

Chinese calendar- Supposedly both of my sons are girls according to the Chinese calendar 😆 !

Ions- we run a anionizer for a noise maker while we sleep to drown out the noise from our creaky house. Again, I have two boys.

I think what sways more importantly is your overall condition. With both DS's I was unknowingly doing ALL the boy sway tactics without realizing it! If you are doing the LE diet and one attempt in your fertile window, you have MUCH better odds of getting a girl than if you followed any of this stuff! Plus worrying about what you cannot change brings about the kind of stress that sways boy. Relax about this 😉!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XXforhubby; January 4th, 2015 at 11:06 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you fir that dose of sanity

I understand that the diet, exercise, and attempt are all key factors but I can't help feeling like I've got more head-wind going into this with these factors that I can't control.

<sigh>

And I need to stop reading / Googling all this stuff!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Before electricity and artificial light, 99% of women cycled with the moon, always Oing on the full moon and menstruating on the new moon. My cycle is always like this if I avoid bright artificial light at night. So for millenia human women almost always Oed on the full moon...and just under half still had girls! I am Oing today/tomorrow, too. It is what it is.

Chinese gender chart, biorhythms, and ions are all bogus IMO. The seasonal effect is miniscule. Swaying is so much stronger than any of these things.
    Last edited by maidentomother; January 5th, 2015 at 09:42 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Biorhythms were invented by a mental patient based on the idea that all women have 28 day cycles every month (which they do NOT) and have been debunked in 134 studies.

If the Chinese were privy to any ancient wisdom that predicted a baby's gender, there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls.

While seasons can sway a teensy amount, the info on Ingender is BULL--- and actually more GIRLS are conceived in late winter/early spring, proven in some very reliable studies done on tens of thousands of women.

Full moon may sway a teensy amount but I wouldn't wory about it - I know tons of gals on here who have gotten moon opposites.

Ions do NOT SWAY. THey CANNOT sway because the idea that sperm have different electrical charges has been 110% debunked.

I know people who swayed with "ions" on a level that those of us on this site cannot comprehend (such as spending thousands of dollars on them and walking around with magnets in their underpants for months on end) and got opposites including one lady who swayed with ions for two years, daily, and went into business selling anion pads - she got a boy.

The reason stuff like that makes you feel cray-cray is because it IS cray-cray LOL. If swaying works (and our numbers at this point are so consistent that I think it's the only thing that we can conclude) it's because of something that helps up the odds of survival of a kid of a particular gender. Tiny particles that emanate from the moon on a mission to invade the human vagina, does NOT help up odds of survival of a boy or a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Before electricity and artificial light, 99% of women cycled with the moon, always Oing on the full moon and menstruating on the new moon. My cycle is always like this if I avoid bright artificial light at night. So for millenia human women almost always Oed on the full moon...and just under half still had girls! I am Oing today/tomorrow, too. It is what it is.

Chinese gender chart, biorhythms, and ions are all bogus IMO. The seasonal effect is miniscule. Swaying is so much stronger than any of these things.
    This times a million

I got 2 boys in "girl peak" and my girl in "boy peak".

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know a lady who had a "negative ion mattress" - got two boys on it

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol!! This was just the Monday-morning-smack-down I needed.

Magnets in underpants? Wow.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope some of these gals will chime in - more than one got their DD's without ions after getting boys with magnetic underpants LOL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Magnetic underpants?! Good grief, now I've heard everything!

Hoping the girl with the negative ion mattress didn't buy it specifically for that. What a blow for gd as well as the bank balance...

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast