Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG IM PREGNANT

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG IM PREGNANT

I didn't even get a chance to sway! Zero! Zilch! We used the pull out method for 2 days in a row bang on ovulation! I did NOT think we would get pregnant.. I'm still nursing my 19 month old son. My husband must suck at pulling out in time I guess. :/ I had a lot of ewcm aswell. Blah! What are my chances here realistically? Lol hubbys family is full of boys! I'm still in shock.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Bf'ing sways pink, so that is in your favour! You have a 50/50 shot, and this little one certainly wanted to exist

*just a side note to others ~ if you REALLY do not want to fall pregnant DO NOT use withdrawal as a form of contraception ESPECIALLY during your fertile window! I researched this (because we DID and with a 2.5yr old, a 3 month old I really don't need to be preggie right now! Lol ) and what I found out was that pre-ejaculate, pre-cum, what ever you want to call it, does not contain sperm (this is the most recent study findings) HOWEVER it can 'pick up' wayward sperm left in the tubes from an earlier ejaculation, so if he has come relatively recently (I don't know how long they live for in the man's tubes but I guess the day before deffo counts) these few sperm can come out. Remember it only takes 1 to catch that egg . Also remember that some men are not so good at controlling themselves especially if it takes them by surprise, so may not pull out quite soon enough, so it's quite a lot of pressure on just the man. I hope this hasn't come across as preachy, it's not meant that way at all, I just wanted to share what I learnt after I did the same thing and I was panicking lol (FYI I'm not preggo!)*

Congrats again and good luck xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha se KNEW there was a slim chance bit dang! We are excited. My husband thinks we have a good chance of a girl since he pulled out and I'm nursing but conceiving right around ovulation and getting pregnant THAT fast makes me think boy! Time will tell I guess.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway! Good luck and congrats!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never give chances or odds for a baby on board! You ALWAYS have a chance of a girl, that much is a fact.

I know of tons of accidents and pull out babies that are girls.

There is no genetic reason why a family has all boys. People have girls after 4-5-6-7-8 boys, no one is set for only one gender.

SEnding you a ton of pink dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    Haha se KNEW there was a slim chance bit dang! We are excited. My husband thinks we have a good chance of a girl since he pulled out and I'm nursing but conceiving right around ovulation and getting pregnant THAT fast makes me think boy! Time will tell I guess.
    Timing doesn't work http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys! I'm feeling a lot of girly vibes right now but I'm excited either way! Terrified of 2 under 2 but excited!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big congrats! X

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've done a lot of research lately about preejaculate and about 50% of men have motile sperm in it. The study I read said that the test subjects either had it in every preejaculate sample they gave or had none in each sample. So very possible to get pregnant from it. I've seen The sperm left in the tubes stuff talked about a lot but I don't think that's the only way. Congrats OP I'm hoping to get a bfp from withdrawal method!!

3 1

due Jan 2nd 2014!!! Yay my GIRL

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sperm content of pre-ejaculatory fluid there's the link for any interested ��

3 1

due Jan 2nd 2014!!! Yay my GIRL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast