Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink rose View Post
    Hi I'm also trying the pcos diet, I tried swaying before, then went hi tech with no luck & im now back swaying again. Waisted a lot of years and money & still no baby at the end of it all.
    It's nice to read what others are eating & get ideas from them, I seem to eat the same things every day
    Wholemeal bread with vegetable, minestrone or carrot soup, white or brown rice with peppers onions other veg, wholemeal tortilla wraps with salad, cheese, mayo. Cheese salad sandwiches. I eat fruit & yogurt with my meals to keep me full. I don't think I'm great at this diet but I'm trying my best. I seem to always be at the upper end of calories.
    Frilly lady I see you are from the uk & would be using the same supermarkets as me, I hope you don't mind me asking but what kind of bread, pittas are you using I use kingsmill wholemeal & hope it's the right kind. I also wondered can kingsmill 50/50 bread be used on this diet?
    Does anyone have any nice treats or cheats they use on this diet?
    I'm looking forward to reading all the new food ideas & trying some of them,
    Hi Pink, welcome over from hi-tech. I also tried ht, 5 lots in fact but no luck either. I've also been trying to get pregnant for two years on and off as I can't maintain this diet for long, I loose too much weight really quick.
    The pitta bread I use is Tesco whole meal, depending how hungry I am I either have one large on or two smaller ones. I keep them in the freezer so I've always got them in. There is so little of anything in them that you can stuff them full with loads of salad or veg. I'm sure the kingsmill ones are fine as they are wholemeal too. The 50/50 bread contains white bread ingredients so if you are going strict on the pcos diet I'd give it a miss. The bread I use is hovis wholemeal which is low on most things. Tesco used to sell wholegrain bread but I can no longer find it. If you are craving something a little sweet try peanut butter on a cracker. I can't have fruit as it affects my immune problems so I'm going to try the peanut butter on quinoa cakes which I get from Tesco too. Also a nakd bar if you're really struggling, they come in all flavours. I see you use tortilla wraps, have you tried making those into a quesadilla. I use a pizza base spread to keep the levels down then top with mushrooms, onions, peppers and grated mozzarella. Pop another one on top with pizza spread on too then fry it with a dry pan, no oil, until crispy both sides. I love these! Hope that helps. Frilly

5 HT cycles all BFN

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you lose weight too fast you need to up calories or even add in some white grains and sugar to compensate. I would much rather you did that than to be going off and onto diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you lose weight too fast you need to up calories or even add in some white grains and sugar to compensate. I would much rather you did that than to be going off and onto diet.
    I can't have sugar due to immune problems and I cannot keep a lot of carbs down due to stomach problems. But you're right I do need to eat more or cut back on exercise. At the moment I'm at an ok weight so I'm keeping going thanks atomic.

5 HT cycles all BFN

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes of course the rules are different for you in that case.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Frilly Lady thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Frilly Lady for all your food ideas, I'm just back from tescos got some nakd bars, wholemeal bread &other things to keep me going on this diet.
    I hope we both have luck on this diet & our dreams come true. I always thought going hi tech was a guarantee of a girl but there are so many people it doesn't work for & I guess we were both unlucky.

I also loose weight very quickly so I need to keep my calories up I don't want to have to stop swaying & take a break because time is definitely not on my side. Do you include biscuits like whole meal belvita or are they a definite no on the diet, also what about a small amount of jam on whole meal toast? Sorry for all the questions but you seem to know what your doing with this diet.

Today I drank 4 cups of americano coffee through out the morning.
    Lunch was a cheese salad sandwich wholemeal bread, an apple, a pear & some grapes
    Dinner was ministrone soup with 2 slices of whole meal bread, some grapes & raspberries, yogurt & some Rose wine
    I also drank Diet Coke through out the day

I hope these food choices are ok on the pcos diet, please let me know what you think.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pink rose, it sounds like you're doing great on the diet too. I don't consume too much sugar as I've got immune problems that flare up, fruit and biscuits being a big no no. But the wholegrain belvita are always good to keep in because you can reach for them instead of grabbing a regular biscuit. There is a really low sugar jam called ******line they also sell in Tesco, but if you're not too bothered about your sugar then a little wouldn't be so bad. I'm sure atomic will be able to let you know for sure.
    I think the reason I'm loosing so fast is because like you I can't have the extra fruit and yogurts to bulk it out, but I've just bought some matzos and crunchy peanut butter so I'm going to indulge in them a few times a week to see if that works. I've just started drinking alcohol too, I've treated myself to some cherry vodka and soda water as they don't contain sugar.

I've got homemade vegi lasagne for dinner tonight with some roast veg. For lunch it'll probably be a salad sandwich as it's my day off and I want to enjoy the sun while it's here!

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am slowly adjusting my diet to the LE way - I eat quite clean, apart from the occassional treats as it is, just need to get protein down as low as I can without feeling flakey.

I have found a snack box for lunch of egg (yes I know I should cut down on these, and I will closer to the 12w mark of TTC) and a mixture of cucumber, carrot, celery, grapes, apple etc etc to keep me going. And can mix it up each day. I hold off having breakfast until normally 10amish and that is normally a yoghurt.
    Dinner is whatever the family has but I pile more veggies on the plate than meat.
    Coffee every day, especially if feeling hungry, or even a Diet Coke.

Soup is also a good one or some brown rice with veggies mixed through.
    1 TTC 2017

10. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Frilly I must get some of the low sugar jam in tescos I enjoy whole meal toast with jam. I'm going to try to get really strict over the next few weeks on the diet going to attempt in July. I have been on & off this diet foerever! Although i did the standard le & just loved empty carbs but for egg quality I changed over to this diet.

I'm drinking wine each night & I usually I don't drink much alcohol a complete change for me, the vodka sounds good! Is it ok to drink coffee with a bit of milk between meals to keep me going?

Baby bells your diet seems very well I use eggs to but am keeping them to a minimum as I ate loads when I conceived my boys'
    Frilly enjoy the sun & your day off! I'm trying to be more relaxed & just taking each day as it comes trying not to stress over foods & totals just staying in the right tracks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes a little milk with your coffee is fine. We are meant to use full fat though on the pcos diet but I'm naughty and don't usually have it in. I usually have a coffee with milk when I'm starting to get hungry in between meals and it does help.

Babybells you sound as though you're doing just great. You can always just have egg whites and limit it to a few times a week.

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby bells I have egg whites sandwiches at least twice a week they are really good! Actually having one for lunch today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast