Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LE Diet help

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE Diet help

Hi ladies so I am going to start the diet, I don't want to ttc until summer. I NEED to lose these nasty 35 pounds left over from my pregnancy last year. I'm 155 and want to get down to 120! So I did it before so it's not hard for me to lose weight.
    It's just this time around, I want to be on a diet where it's going to help me have a girl.
    Will the yearly membership give me more info on the LE Diet?

Are we suppose to not eat a lot of bread and pasta? I'm just confused lol

I usually cook at home for the kiddos, but now I will mostly eat sides of rice etc and chicken. My husband is also losing weight with me so we want to eat more chicken. I want to cut out as much red meat as possible.

I plan on taking baby asprin only and adding equal to my coffee and crystal light. Is that good? I might go on birth control until June also.

Would love to know what else everyone else is doing.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the dream member section has a lot more info on the LE diet. But the main things to get started would be to get my fitness pal. Aim to keep calories between 1500-1800 depending on height and amount of weight to lose, keep protein between 40-50 g and fat at 20-30%.

That is why most people go veggie as eating meat will quickly put you close to your protein target.

I don't think baby aspirin is recommended any more
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay I love my fitness pal! Sounds good
    You think I can eat Special K bars and oatmeal, it's something I like to eat especially when trying to loose weight.
    I'm going to join now because I need to know the limit of protein etc
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best to avoid oats as much as possible if not completely as they are one of the few foods that sway strongly blue (the others are red meat, fatty fish and fortified cereal). Bars are okay but ONLY if they don't have added vitamins/nutrients.

I find I miss oats by far the most since I started my pink sway, sigh. They were a big staple before, especially granola bars. Boxed cereal is a very close second.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss cereal a lot too!! Used to be my favourite snack. hah and no wonder I have boys, I loved oatmeal so much.

I still have the occasional granola bar as a dessert treat. Not everyday, but when I have a craving! As Atomic said, just remember the 80/20 rule......be 'good' 80% of the time and don't worry about the rest. As long as you aren't having big bowls of porridge daily then the occasional granola bar won't make a diff.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

7. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss my oatmeal, granola, and boxed cereals! No wonder why I have 2 boys! These were such a staple in my diet before! Next month I'll have been on the LE diet for a year!! I have since switched to a slightly lesser version of Atomic's fertility diet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is going to be hard! Lol
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The hardest thing is when you are around friends and family. I am at my parents house for the weekend, my mam has cooked me my favourite dinner and baked a cake for later. She loves baking and you cannot stop her when one of her daughters is home. I think I just have to go with the flow and not stress out about it
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard because I cook a lot, and I can't afford to cook two meals a day.
    Today we have to go for dinner for my husbands niece is making conformation.
    But I think their Having eggplant parm, so I'll just have that.

Are you ladies NOT eating meat at ALL? I don't know how I'm suppose to do that!
    This is stressful I'm glad I have till July to ttc lol
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm a huge sweet lover! My whole Fam is, we can't go a day without Chocoalte or cake!! But I am giving that all up!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast