Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about weight loss

I loss 18kg resently but since March I have put 7kg's back on. Will this still help with my sway or is putting on weight bad? I am trying to loose some again but I just don't seem to have the will power for it at the moment and it is upsetting me because I so want a girl and it helps. I don't want to stress over it though. I so should have ttc back when I was loosing the weight bugger!
    and Hoping to even up my family with another

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's best to be losing weight when you conceive, according to the Trivers Willard theory, because then your body will think 'times are hard' and that there are limited resources are available and that a girl would be the best option for you. Are you ttc now? It's not too late, you can do it if you want to I'm sure - come and join us on the TTC Pink Daily Food Diaries thread. It'd HARD, but at least we're all in the same boat
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lena View Post
    I loss 18kg resently but since March I have put 7kg's back on. Will this still help with my sway or is putting on weight bad? I am trying to loose some again but I just don't seem to have the will power for it at the moment and it is upsetting me because I so want a girl and it helps. I don't want to stress over it though. I so should have ttc back when I was loosing the weight bugger!
    I really think you should redouble your efforts to take the weight off. You may find that regaining and losing actually has made your sway BETTER because you will prob. have less muscle than you did before - so don't beat yourself up too much. Just regroup and take off those 7 kg!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ