Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you with your sway :-)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! If you have done coach patato for the last 3 months I would stick to that indeed! Good luck with your next attempt!
    (2011) (2013) (failed sway 2016, lost his twin-sibling at 10 weeks pregnancy ) Looking for HT this fall

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    Thanks atomic. would it still benefit me if I started now? It would only give me a week before my attempt. I walk around the house quite a lot so fingers crossed that helps ha ha.
    Unless someone has tons of weight to lose and/or severe PCOS I would not recommend beginning exercise with only one week left to go.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Unless someone has tons of weight to lose and/or severe PCOS I would not recommend beginning exercise with only one week left to go.
    I just hope that exercise I did yesterday doesn't have a negative effect on my sway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you think it may have had a negative effect I will put my attempt back a month, if not I will proceed with my attempt this month :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Lol glad I am not the only one. My boys were ill last week and exercise took a back seat and now this week I am finding it hard to get time and energy to do it. I would so take the couch potato route if the boys didn't keep me so active. My activity right now is completely boy friendly as usual!! Moderate exercise sucks lol.
    I wouldn't worry too much about day to day exercise :-) it's part of life and we can't avoid it :-) I got my dd whilst doing my usual day to day stuff, I worked nights and was on my feet a lot (I didn't sway for her) good luck to you on your sway :-)

8. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't think one day of exercise should have a huge effect on your sway but then again I am fairly new to this so I'm sure someone else will know more

Is it considered couch potato if you do no exercise but are still active through out the day? I rarely sit down, I'm guessing that means I need to suck it up and do the exercise lol. I'm just being lazy now, I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and I will probably be in a heap after it all weekend so I will aim to start walking again on Monday! I was trying to convince DH we needed a treadmill or some other cardio friendly exercise machinery lol, needless to say that one didn't fly!
    Thanks for the food luck Mandy, Sending you heaps of pink dust for your sway (well I only seem to have blue dust myself but what little pink stuff I have I'll share lol)
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't think one day of exercise should have a huge effect on your sway but then again I am fairly new to this so I'm sure someone else will know more

Is it considered couch potato if you do no exercise but are still active through out the day? I rarely sit down, I'm guessing that means I need to suck it up and do the exercise lol. I'm just being lazy now, I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and I will probably be in a heap after it all weekend so I will aim to start walking again on Monday! I was trying to convince DH we needed a treadmill or some other cardio friendly exercise machinery lol, needless to say that one didn't fly!
    Thanks for the food luck Mandy, Sending you heaps of pink dust for your sway (well I only seem to have blue dust myself but what little pink stuff I have I'll share lol)
    I certainly hope you are right but if atomic thinks it has then ill put my attempt back a month :-) I'm not sure to be honest but I would think so, there is no avoiding being active when you have young children is there, I have been going for walks with the kids but not for 60 mins straight and certainly not regularly over the week. I think just getting on with your usual day to day stuff is not technically classed as exercise. I'm sure atomic will clarify when she sees your question :-) It's hard to fit it in some days isn't it, that's ultimately why I never started with it, as I was worried I couldn't commit to doing it 4-7 times a week so in that case it was safer to not bother. I did buy an exercise bike but I just never got chance to use it really. Would it be worth looking at getting a second hand one? That's what I did. Thank you for the pink dust :-) I will share mine with you also :-)

11. Likes hopper liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    I just hope that exercise I did yesterday doesn't have a negative effect on my sway
    One day doesn't hurt anything

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

You guys have to live your lives and being active with day to day stuff and other activities is fine.

Trust me, sitting around in a dark room working yourself into a panic over how your sway is going sways WAY more strongly blue than getting out and about, taking kids to the park, going to a wedding, etc.

14. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast