Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone ttc June?

Just wondering if there's anyone who'll be ttc in June. Would love some ttc June buddies to talk/share with!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I don't conceive this cycle, which is unlikely since I probably need meds at this point to conceive (very short LP), I will try in June/July if I have a chance of a DD close to April 1st. Otherwise I will be on TTC break until December. But hopefully with med support I can try that one cycle, maybe even manipulate the timing.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still can't decide between May or June right now. But hubby wants June a bit more so we might aim for that. I am still pretty sure it will be a last minute decision if we decide to try in May.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for this cycle Maidentomother! And mommymachine whichever month you go with - do you think you could wait the extra month I don't think I could lol! Fx for you both!

5. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will start mine in June. Getting nevous.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi princess Charlotte! I'm getting more excited than nervous sometimes it feels so far away other times just around the corner. Have you started le diet? Really happy to have ttc buddies I've been following the March 2ww thread and there's been 2 bfps in as many days! Hopefully that'll be us come June!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be ttc a girl in June! I'm sure it's totally normal, but I'm already so scared about getting my hopes up, or being disappointed if I don't get a girl. It's so scary to be out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Laurenk! I know what you mean about the no control thing lol. I feel really prepared for my attempt though so that's some consolation! I've been debating whether to find out the gender or not (assuming I get pregnant! ) as I'll be going through c-section again and I think not knowing with ds2 really helped as I was so excited to meet him and find out that I didn't feel any GD.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi princess Charlotte! I'm getting more excited than nervous sometimes it feels so far away other times just around the corner. Have you started le diet? Really happy to have ttc buddies I've been following the March 2ww thread and there's been 2 bfps in as many days! Hopefully that'll be us come June!
    I feel the exact same way!!! It is so exciting to think that this time next year we will hopefully be holding our little March babies!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

11. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for us all mommymachine! And how exciting to go thru it with other people!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast