Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

The fine details

Hi everyone,
    I finally got me period today after miscarriage in March and I'm ready to start again!
    I have been trying to follow diet as well as I can - no big offenders, mostly vegan or at least veg, trying not to snack, and keeping nutrients and portions small. However, I haven't lost any weight - don't know why…ugh.

So I would love any thoughts on proceeding. I do want a girl, but after two miscarriages, I am starting to really feel a bit less obsessed with the sway. Last time DH took LR for 5 days before TTC - I read a study that it only needs about 5 days to take effect. He also did FR from AF - TTC (One time - 4 day cut off) Both time I got pregnant that way, but I'm starting to doubt the need for that.

What are you ladies who are ttc'ing this month planning on doing? FR/cutoff/Abstain. I would like to abstain but DH is 42 - I think that is pushing it.

Also - I am terrified of messing around with Represh and the rest - what if that has the opposite effect. What is the consensus?

I'm putting a plan together - roughly and would love any thoughts, advice and a general natter about what everyone is doing.
    Gosh - I am the type of person that can't order at a restaurant before I know what everyone else is having - in case of food envy, you know? I guess I want to know what everyone else is doing in case I get sway envy…. sounds nuts, but there you go!

Wishing everyone lots of luck and baby dust x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

The fine details

I get the sway envy thing! That being said, what's right for one isn't always going to work for another.
    I did however read somewhere I think that getting pg soon after a loss can sway pink?

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to avoid abstain at his age.

My Dh is 40, I'll be 39 in June.
    We're doing:
    LE (mostly me, he's naturally lean and eats LE without trying really... Consumes low cals for a guy)
    He's doing OLE although he forgets a lot
    I'm doing vitex all cycle long
    and even though it's not advised im DYING to get my hands on Clomid or femara even.
    Folic acid (may switch to folate)
    And fibre.
    I'll be on LE 9-12 weeks
    I'm doing cardio but am just now getting a grip on that - 60 mins a day. Will be 5-6 wks of that dedication to cardio.
    I'm torn between doing FR 7-1o days before o (no cut off) or bd ever 4 days. I'm only considering the every 4 days bc I don't have enough time to track o as it may or may not become regular (just on first cycle since 1st af after ds4 was born).
    That's just me though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hitmebabyonemoretime; April 24th, 2015 at 01:05 PM.
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

3. Thanks Amelia8 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your sway plan hitme! I am thinking the every four days as well. I'm trying to dig up info on it. What happens if the 4th day lands on o day. I guess timing isn't always important.
    What is OLE?
    And yes - I wish I could get clomid too!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you still go for it if day 4 is O! There is an essay that talks about timing - and it's better to catch o than be too far away!
    OLE is olive lead extract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

6. Thanks Amelia8 thanked for this post