Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to conceive a girl with a short cycle???

Hi, I'm new to this site and also the whole swaying thing so apologies if my questions have already been answered somewhere else or this is in the wrong area!

Ok so my monthly cycles are relatively short around 22 -24 days and my period is 4 days long, with timing how long after my period should I have sex to conceive a girl as I only have a relatively short fertile window?

Is there an app that can follow your cycle and advise timing?

Is it correct that I need to eat lots of blueberries and take magnesium supplements?

Thanks! :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is really much easier for me if you post just once. I try to answer all questions to avoid the issue many forums have where most q's are never replied to, and so everyone has to weed thru tons of unanswered questions to find the few that are. So if you guys post just once it is really better for me (including PM). Thanks!

Timing doesn't work. It doesn't sway. Most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more opposites with timing. It's fine if you want to use it, but I would not rely on it to sway for you.

What you need to do if you want to do timing is figure out, either via temping/charting or with OPK (or both) when you actually ovulate. ARe you Oing at a normal time and then having a short LP, or actually Oing early?? When we know that, we can decide what day for you to have attempt.

Or, what has worked for many people with unusual cycles, is to have unprotected sex every 4 days starting after AF ends and going through till your next AF OR when you've ovulated if you know for sure when that is.

The apps are very, very unreliable and I do not recommend them.

There are no magic foods that make boys or girls. It's the overall nutrient content of your diet that matters and not "magic foods". I ate blueberries daily with both my DS 3 and 4 and they are deffo boys!

Re magnesium, that is only taken to make calcium supplements work better. The whole "mineral" theory is not that magnesium sways, it's that calcium sways, and mag was only ever supposed to make calcium more effective. so if you're not taking calcium, I wouldn't bother with mag either.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ