Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Supps to lower PH

Hi All, sorry about all of the questions! So, I was reading about the cranberry and the aspirin, etc to lower PH. After reading about the side effects of these things I am really afraid to take them. The idea of having to wean myself off of something makes me super nervous! Is there another way to lower PH besides the supps and diet? I have read about putting a lime soaked tampon in for a few hours to lower PH. Does that work? I have also tried to use Replens but it doesn't dramatically lower my PH.

I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed and hopeless. I am afraid to take anything that could negatively effect me or a potential pregnancy and I don't like the idea of my husband taking things that can negatively effect him either.

Any words of wisdom?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PH does not sway at all so please put it out of your mind and work on things that do sway

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the info on the pH lowering supps for those who want to use them but they don't really work. It is fine to leave them out.

We have found with the jellies that despite their low pH they have gotten neutral results for us and it is looking more and more like it really doesn't matter.

I don't and never have been a fan of the lime tampon. On the Ingender site, they had the "at home high tech" group doing tons of stuff with lime juice and they got 50-50 results, and it took them forever to get pregnant.

So, if you aren't comfy with those things, leave them out! It is still totally possible to get a girl without any of that as those of us who did, will testify! I got my girl taking/using none of those things!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! So should I not worry about PH then? Is it all diet? I posted a few questions that you so graciously answered (I really appreciate it) and was hoping there was something else I can do. I am 5'8 and weigh 133 lbs. I really don't want to lose anymore weight and am really torn about losing what hard earned muscle I have. I know it's a trade off but am really conflicted. I was visiting another site that promotes drinking tons of Aspertame and taking a lot of different supps and although I am not super comfortable with that I would have at least would have felt I was doing something. As I've stated before, I don't want to do anything to harm my health. Can timing help at all? I'm 36 (I'll turn 37 in October) and I don't want to it to take forever to get pregnant.

I am a typical boy mom (lots of protein and good fats) so this dietary change is hard for me and I'm afraid it won't be enough. Does anyone have any advice?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your weight is perfect, don't lose any more. You are in a good range for TTC a girl. I would stay where you are, go fully vegetarian and then get more of your fats from vegetarian/vegan sources instead of animal fats.

Trust me, if your concern is your health you are a lot better off not doing the cray-cray crap that they recommend on the other sites. People have made themselves very sick doing some of those nutty things and their rates of miscarriage are sky high compared to ours.

What we have done instead of the cranberry and insanity-level-aspartame, for those who really can't leave it alone is to use baby aspirin 75-81 mg 3-5 days a week (no more than that) until BFP and then gradually wean off, and aspartame only 2-3 servings a day. I honestly don't think the aspartame does anything but if you feel you must use it, limit to the amount the FDA has approved as safe during pregnancy and no more than that.

Timing doesn't work but sticking to one attempt may. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic, you are awesome! Someone else wrote this earlier but this is such a supportive group of people. I am so thankful I found it!

I will take your recommendations and stick to where I am weight wise and eat less meats. I love veggies so I think the vegetarian approach will be a little easier for me.

So there is no real reason to take any supps (other than Folic Acid)? I won't if they're not helping. I also bought some replens, should I nix that too? I don't want to make it too hard to get pregnant as I'm an older mom as it is.

If I stick with diet and one attempt is that enough? I go back and forth about the exercise. I don't want to start if I can't do the recommended times. We also are locked and loaded to start next month (I've been doing the IG diet for a bit now) so if I up my exercise now will that do more harm than good? Should I not start it up now?

Again, thank you Atomic and everyone else for all of the wonderful advice. I really do appreciate it!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cranberry got equal to the overall results of the site and when we were doing the inverses on stats (the woman who was doing that is pregnant right now and hasn't been able to keep up with it) it was apparent that people were also geting identical results both with it and without it, indicating it was doing nothing.

The Aspirin had slightly higher rate of success than the cranberry (about 3%) but STILL very similar to the overall success rates of the site and identical to the inverse. So if it's doing something, it ain't doing much and the side effects are bigger than we first thought (new studies came out) and it just feels riskier than I like - I am ok with using things that have a bit of risk but only when they yield large and tangible results, KWIM??

Re aspartame, we haven't tracked that in statistics but I have seen people using amounts of aspartame that are downright frightening (on the other sites) and getting boys doing that, and then on this site where we're trying to keep to sensible intake, our sways are eqally successful and honestly I'm not even sure if it works at all http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...me-thread.html

I know it feels so counterintuitive but we are finding time and again that simplicity is best for odds of swaying success. The people who were doing the "kitchen sink" sways got opposites and those who used a more laid back approach were getting girls. I have theories as to why that is but our success rates have gone up and up the more we focus on the things that are getting stellar results and losing the things that are disappointing.

Replens - like cranberry got equal results to both overall success of the site and its own inverse indicating it is neither harming nor helping.

RE exercise, it's gotten such good results that if at all possible I would add it in as long as you can do at least 4 weeks, 6 is better