Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Disappointed - Still not pg

Okay, I have been on the diet since May 1 and have had two good attempts. I am still not pregnant! I just knew I would get pg the first month (stupid, I know). Now, I'm still waiting.

Anyone know the average time to get pg while swaying?

My dh and I are 30. I hope to have two more kids before 36.

This month I am forgetting timing and am going right through O. I'm not sure what else I can do to up my odds. Last month I did a full tube of Refresh right after AF but that was it.

Anyone else struggling? I just don't think I can keep up the diet much longer. I ate homemade potato salad last night for the first time all summer and it was divine! I miss food so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's sensible to BD as close to O as you can, you only have a 30% chance each month if normal fertililty and DTD on OV day too...
    hope that works fast for you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry! I hate that aspect of swaying!! It does tend to take longer for pink swayers to get pg but that's the way the pink sway works...by decreasing fertility to a certain extent.

BD through O will help you get pg quicker, but keep in mind that it's totally normal to take a few months to get pg even if you are not doing anything to sway. It may be that you don't NEED to change anything, just wait for another month and it will happen for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel, tweedle - I'm in the exact same position. I'm about to O on my third month TTC. The worst part is, I'm not feeling good about this month's attempt because I used a bit of rephresh yesterday and now O is coming early - I think maybe tomorrow. I wasn't going to use rephresh anywhere near O because I was convinced that's what's keeping me from getting pregnant!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly how you feel, too. Especially the first month i was sooo desperate (and convinced) to get pregnant right away and had so many fantasies of celebrating that bfp with food...it sounds like you know what i mean...
    now the second month itīs different because my diet was a lot worse plus I build up muscle hiking in the mountains on holiday, so itīs fine if i donīt get a bfp this month, which I probably wonīt since we had a 3 day cut-off instead of 1 day like planned.
    Now Iīm figuring out a looser sway that I can stick to for several months and still be happy and not yelling to my kids because I get such a bad mood from the diet : more coffee, normal dinner, I try to think less about the sway and not feel like my life is on a hold untill that bfp arrives, I take a lot of deep breaths too lol.
    Think of it this way: the longer it takes, the lower your fertility is probably so itīs much more likely that girl will come to you!
    Try to visualize her as well
    6 3
    swayed for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you're hanging in there Tweedle!! (and everyone else as well!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ