Coccinelle33

Kristin a few questions for you

Hey, it's been a while since i've been on here and "my plan" has changed and I wanted to see what you thought about it.

A few weeks ago I stopped the calcium and magnesium. I feel they sway boy now and don't want to take them. I took them with my last 2 sways and had boys.

Im taking 1000 mg of vitex right now and have been since January. I have taken it with Soy and Clomid and had no problems but im going to be on Clomid again this cycle cd 5-9 most likely (if I can get into to see my Doctor in time) and I think I will stop the vitex this month.

Im still going to use Sylk when we bd and use aci jel every other day (a little) and then Replens closer to ovulation. Not much though. Maybe a *little* vinegar in the morning or night around ovulation but far from bd because i feel all this stuff is keeping me from getting pregnant.

I have been eating salt (not adding it but eating salty foods) because I don't think this sways anymore either. My plan is pretty much to eat like this-

Breakfast- No breakfast around ovulation but I will be drinking peppermint tea with 2 bags and equal. The rest of the cycle if I have breakfast it will be peppermint tea (always), low fat/low salt toast (1 slice) with a little weight watchers cream cheese or strawberry jelly or some type of fruit (strawberries or pears).

For lunch and dinner just something light. Never any meat (don't do it anyway). No late time snack.

Drinks- bottled Aquafina water or Dasani with Crystal light around ovulation, cranberry juice, skim milk, light coffee with splenda, and of course peppermint tea.

I will be taking either Soy or Clomid, folic acid, some type of allergy pill once a day, cranberry pills, and as of right now vitex.... what do you think about adding b6-50 mg?

I would like to bd every day but I don't think that will happen. If dh is doing it himself once a day do you think that 3 days in a row would be enough?

I guess im going to try and do the low everything diet plus the acidic diet.

What are your thoughts? Thank you

Coccinelle33
    bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the bump! Sorry I have a sick kid this weekend!! :/

I think that looks like a great plan. As you know I'm already with ya in terms of the cal-mag (and I have my own lil opposite to show for it haha) and also the salt - I see too many people who inhale salty foods and have girls.

I think it's best to skip breakfast, I really do. But you have to be able to live and you've been swaying so long already, I can understand if you choose to eat it.

I would not do the B6. I was taking 100 mg when I conceived my opposite and now I hear that A-Gender has dropped B6 from their list of supps too because they thought it was causing opposites.

Personally, I think Sylk and Acijel are "better" in terms of results than Replens (in other words I've seen more successes with Sylk and Acijel than I have with Replens - prob because more people have used S and A, but still). RepHresh is my favorite, but Sylk and Acijel are both good too. I agree that too much with the jellies can def. keep you from conceiving.

If DH is relieving himself once a day, then you can def. just stick to BD 3 times. Will you do a cutoff or BD through O??

If I could pick one thing to take it would def. be Clomid, so I think that skipping vitex in order to do Clomid is a great idea.

Good luck and it's nice to "see" ya!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ