Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will it sway girl?

I want to know if getting pregnant my first cycle post baby (my daughter is 16 months) would it sway girl and I have got my cycle back and we are considering ttcing we want a second girl we already have 2 boys so we are hoping to add another daughter to complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My last two I got prego 1-2 cycles after ppaf 1st one 15m. Pp and last one 21m. Pp. Both boys but Atomic or someone else might have a better more tech. Answer I just have my experience this af decided to show up around 21m. Too uggg waited forever. Wish I could've caught first egg but guess we don't dtd enough lol
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think nursing is supposed to a lil too and was nursing w last 2 also
    Its A Girl!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXPlease View Post
    I want to know if getting pregnant my first cycle post baby (my daughter is 16 months) would it sway girl and I have got my cycle back and we are considering ttcing we want a second girl we already have 2 boys so we are hoping to add another daughter to complete our family
    I'm pretty new around here, but I don't think 1st pp af is as likely to sway girl as first off bc. My youngest was a 1st cycle while nursing and he's all boy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally believe that closer spacing between kiddos does sway pink, but the problem is that for many women, the ones whose cycles come back relatively quickly may be starting OFF more set for blue to begin with. If they're eating well, in good condition, highly fertile, they are probably more likely for boys to start with and then coincidentally, their cycles also come back sooner. Nothing in swaying is a magic bullet, all these things just raise or lower your odds a bit. If you start off very set for a boy, you can do something that is a strong pink sway and still end up with a boy. So if someone goes from 80% likely to conceive a boy to 60% likely to conceive a boy, that's still an excellent pink sway, but it just isn't statistically obvious as 60% likely to conceive a boy is still an awful lot of boys LOL. (I am just making those numbers up, they don't mean anything.)

So, yes, I do think that it sways pink to TTC as soon as your cycle comes back but please don't take people's anecdotal evidence too seriously on this because it is possible to get a boy even with something that sways pretty strongly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys are 15m apart and my friend's boys are 12m apart so we are just set to have boys I think lol xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

8. Likes Atsaukina1 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So even if it did sway to have them close together for us that don't get our af back until 12+ probably doesn't count for us. The closet I could get my guys was 2 years and man it is so perfect as I have them almost 5 years apart too. Now 12m. Apart too close for my comfort as I have them pt before new arrivals lol
    Its A Girl!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I personally believe that closer spacing between kiddos does sway pink, but the problem is that for many women, the ones whose cycles come back relatively quickly may be starting OFF more set for blue to begin with. If they're eating well, in good condition, highly fertile, they are probably more likely for boys to start with and then coincidentally, their cycles also come back sooner. Nothing in swaying is a magic bullet, all these things just raise or lower your odds a bit. If you start off very set for a boy, you can do something that is a strong pink sway and still end up with a boy. So if someone goes from 80% likely to conceive a boy to 60% likely to conceive a boy, that's still an excellent pink sway, but it just isn't statistically obvious as 60% likely to conceive a boy is still an awful lot of boys LOL. (I am just making those numbers up, they don't mean anything.)

So, yes, I do think that it sways pink to TTC as soon as your cycle comes back but please don't take people's anecdotal evidence too seriously on this because it is possible to get a boy even with something that sways pretty strongly.
    Since it took 16 months to return its more likely to sway me towards girl then right? I know nothing is a magic one thing that will do it but a combo of things can help I just want to avoid things that will be boy friendly I still am nursing my daughter how important do you consider the diet I don't seem to lose weight when eating carbs so is there a diet I can do that is lower carb I had gestational diabetes with my second and third so I suspect that it would be best to avoid carbs as much as I can Thank you for your help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are asking things and speculating about stuff that we just don't have answers for. I got a boy with a less than 2 year spacing between kiddos myself so I know it's possible, but OVERALL I think that the closer you are, the pinker it is, and the reason why this isn't glaringly obvious is just because more fertile people who eat more are more likely to have boys anyway. That's all.

It is always possible to get a boy or girl with any spacing.

The alternate diets that are better for people with history of gestational diabetes and trouble losing weight on carbs is in this thread here - even if you don't have PCOS they still work for you. I recommend you use one of them!!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XXPlease- the GD diet is not about avoiding carbs but having your carb amounts increasing throughout the day. Did you mean avoiding fast absorbing carbs like candy, desserts, white rice, etc? I too have had to be on a GD diet and I could have 15-25 carbs for breakfast, 25-35g for lunch, and 45-55g for dinner. The idea is that by slowly increasing your carb amounts is we produce more insulin to digest carbs later in the day.

I think eating this way would be ok as long as your protein totals do not go above 60g and your fat also doesn't go above 40-50g (upper limit is fine for you since you are still nursing).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast