Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I totally understand why people stop doing LE as the weeks go on!

So I'm in the 2ww. I think I'm like 6dpo and I have been snacking and eating like crazy. I totally have the "it's fine because I might be pregnant and can stop swaying" mentality!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had horrible cravings from 3dpo-7dpo and cheated pretty bad. I literally felt like my stomach was constantly empty. I thankfully was in fact pregnant this cycle so I don't feel bad about it now, but I definitely did at the time

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ummmm that makes me feel amazing but I'm on 6dpo today and my cravings started a few days ago!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Generally I find when people "stop doing LE as weeks go on" they cut back too far.

Personally I found it incredibly easy to stick to and have used it for weight loss after my daughter too.

After ovulation, your progesterone goes up and this increases hunger. That is ok. Cheating is not only allowed, not only encouraged but MANDATORY for this very reason. But you have to be sensible about it. Figure out what you REALLY want to eat and eat that without guilt. One meal or even a few off days won't undo your diet. Don't try to make it by on rice cakes when you're dying for a cheeseburger because what happens is people overeat the "allowed" foods (and all foods are allowed on LE Diet, this is people who are avoiding certain things) and then end up saying "oh screw it" and eating what they wanted all along. So instead of just having a cheeseburger and a milkshake for 700 calories, they eat 1800 cals of rice cakes and then the cheeseburger and milkshake and then a box of chocolates and half a pizza and then give up for the next week before regrouping. See the difference?? Eat what you really want before you get starvated and then you'll be happy and satisfied for a lot less calories!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Kitty0911, munky219 liked this post