Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders!

Hi

I am about two weeks from my first attempt and I am feeling sooooo much pressure right now to do everything perfectly. Ugh! I have been waiting for this to happen for so long...

My dh and children all want a little girl and I know how strong my GD has become... but I just want to relax!! How do I do that???

Anyone else feel this way??

With my period starting I have been a bit all over the place emotionally and have went over in calories the last couple days. I hope that doesn't hurt my sway... seems as though I gained a little weight (no more than a pound)... fingers crossed that is just water weight from my cycle!!

Anyone else have this happen before their attempt?

So... on another note my identical twin sister found out she is pregnant! I am super happy for her! She has three boys. I hope to be prego too with her!

Okay... sorry for the rant! I am so not feeling completely positive at the moment... gotta get my head on straight! LOL

Have a good day everyone!!!
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Except for the bit about the twin sister being PG I could have written that post word for word. AF due tomorrow so I'm down to the nitty gritty too.....trying not to freak out and just hoping everything comes together. What's your plan for the next 2 weeks?
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This swaying is stressful stuff - it sounds like you have a good attempt planned - try to relax and let it happen. There's obviously no guarantee with swaying, but the way I see it, as long as I don't have any regrets about my sway I am willing to leave the rest up to fate and accept what happens. Other than high tech, that's the best you can do.

BTW - that's very cool that both you and your id twin sister have 3 boys (am I right?). Are the ages similar? My boys are id twins, and I'm always interested in how twin relationships evolve as you grow up.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sassy ~ yay.. we will be doing this together!! My plan is to stick to the diet, lose just a little bit more weight, no more than a pound though, and try my very best to relax. I feel like I have had a pretty good sway so far and hoping that it all comes together like you said.
    My sway includes:
    ~ clomid days 3-7
    ~ strickly LE diet
    ~ frequent BD through ovulation
    ~ a small amount of preseed if needed due to the clomid
    ~ only supps are folic acid and fiber

How about you sassy?

Mocha ~ great words of encouragement!! Thank you!

My id twin and I are VERY close! Although our teen years were a little rough... but I think that normal for any sibblings.

She did not sway... so it will be so interesting to see what we each conceive.

Our children are pretty similar in age. Hers are 8,6,2.5 and mine are 6,4,18 months. We planned her second and my first together and they are 8 weeks apart in age. It's funny are children are nothing the same! They do not even really look the same! How odd is that?! They have some similarities, but for the most part they are different. However with that said... our kids in BLOOD are half brothers and sisters since my id twin and I have the exact same DNA. We privately joke that we are half Mama to our eachother kids! Of course we don't share that in public as it sounds very odd!
    Last edited by happyheart; August 25th, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
    Mom to
    Due The End Of July

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about that DNA thing too - ID twins are such a cool thing - I feel lucky to be the mom of ID twins and I hope they stay close forever.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This may be an old IG thing, but you pink swayers are supposed to try to chill out so you don't raise T levels, right? I know, easier said than done, but give it your best shot! I know I should be trying to be more obsessive and "conquering" about ttc since I want a boy, but since I've been ttc so long, I am kinda more just wanting to get pg, so am trying to chill out about it myself. Here's my trick: my yoga teacher told me to meditate both in class and as much as possible outside of class, even if it's a few seconds of a calm, clear mind, and she wants me to repeat this mantra: "Thank you for the baby boy you are about to give me." It's like a thank you to the universe for what I am about to receive....she said that helps you believe and stay positive, and it's kinda along the lines of The Secret, although I don't know if I believe in that stuff or not- where what you think about, you will to actually happen.

Sorry for the new agey crap there, but I hope that might help you ladies get in a centered and peaceful place and maybe it will help you to chill! ALL MY PINK DUST COMING YOUR WAY!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} happyheart, I know how you feel. I had terrible PMT last week and for a couple of days I got really obsessed about my sway and whether I was doing the right thing and I was really emotional about everything! This week I'm in a good place - so I say get all that crap out of your system now, take a few breaths and put your best foot forward You'll be fine sweetie (we all will!), even if things don't turn out exactly as we are hoping - and we can but do our best. I'm here to cheer you on!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha ~ I am sure that they will. When we were young I really didn't think much about being a twin... it just seemed so normal to me. But as an adult I see what a blessing it is to have her by my side.

LolaInLove ~ I LOVE that stuff!!! You talking about it even makes me feel better!! I love the Secret and I made an "intentions" board back in May with all of my TTC intentions on it. I love the mantra!! I am going to start using that TODAY! Thank you for your post!!! I really appreciate it!

Zanacal ~ Thank you sooo much! I know you completely understand how I am feeling. You are right... I need to do that!!! This is why I love it here and all the support!!! It's hard not to get so wrapped up in it all! Thank you so very very much for the encouraging and helpful words!!! Sept IS going to be our month!
    Last edited by happyheart; August 25th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.
    Mom to
    Due The End Of July

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a good plan to me! We should compare notes over the next two weeks! I've got lots of neg ions in the house and on myself, taking cran, wild yam/vitex, folic acid, baby asprin, Saw Palmetto, Mag, Cal, and Dh taking Cal, Mag, Lic Root, Cran and baby asprin. Both on LE diet. As much aspartemate as possible. Will use Rephresh on CD 6, 9 and 12 then DTD CD13 with O on CD 15. Might add some Sylk to our attempt too. I'll O in New Moon. I think that's about it. Interesting what Lolalnlove said about meditating - I've added that to my sway to help calm myself. I do it around once a week but will up it to mininmum two sessions per week if not more for the next couple of weeks. Then regardless of how we go, I've promised DH a bit fat steak on CD 16!!!!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Looks like a good plan to me! We should compare notes over the next two weeks! I've got lots of neg ions in the house and on myself, taking cran, wild yam/vitex, folic acid, baby asprin, Saw Palmetto, Mag, Cal, and Dh taking Cal, Mag, Lic Root, Cran and baby asprin. Both on LE diet. As much aspartemate as possible. Will use Rephresh on CD 6, 9 and 12 then DTD CD13 with O on CD 15. Might add some Sylk to our attempt too. I'll O in New Moon. I think that's about it. Interesting what Lolalnlove said about meditating - I've added that to my sway to help calm myself. I do it around once a week but will up it to mininmum two sessions per week if not more for the next couple of weeks. Then regardless of how we go, I've promised DH a bit fat steak on CD 16!!!!
    Hi Sassy

Your sway looks awesome!!

I started day 1 today. I hope to O in 14 days or so... but I may not O later due to my cycle issues that I have. So your attempt will most likely be before mine.

I have added neg ions too. I wear rose quartz almost everyday, added more plants to the house, have an ionizer on the computer and try my best to be by running water (does the sink count? seems like I am always either washing my hands or doing dishes), use our ceiling fan in the computer/tv room and get outside every evening if the weather allows it.
    ETA: I am so hoping to O in the new moon phase too!

I am feeling better today. I swear yesterday was the worst day ever.... but feel much more positive today.
    Last edited by happyheart; August 26th, 2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Mom to
    Due The End Of July

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast