Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cd20 on clomid; feeling discouraged

Good Morning ladies!

I'm currently on cd20. I've been using opks since cd9 and twice a day since cd15. I'm using the clear blue digitals and have yet to see +opk.

I'm just feeling so out of sorts. On one hand I feel like I haven't ovulated yet and am so disappointed. I was doing some reading and while it's still possible to get a +opk after cd20 on clomid there were some reports that the egg(s) may be too mature and either harder to implant or no longer viable
    I'm still having some ovary discomfort, not pain so much, I can just feel them active/stimulated. I haven't had really bad or sever o pain which also makes me think I haven't ovulated.

Then I think.....but what if I have ovualated and the clomid just messed with the opk and never showed +? Has anyone not gotten a +opk but gone on to get a bfp?

I know clomid is not a magic pill to get my twin girls or even to get pregant, I was just really hoping this would be "it". I'm not usually an emotional eater but all I want to do is snack and veg out. Yeesh. Sorry for the vent and pity party.
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The eggs are fine, they are still viable, some people like to speculate but I have seen people who ovulated quite late on Clomid (and you are still in normal range here!) and gotten BFP. I'm talking like 40-60 days

Yes, you can absolutely have no positive OPK and still get a BFP if you are having unprotected sex.

My advice, since Clearblues are insanely expensive, is to stop testing and start having unproteted sex every 4 days from here on in.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes djmommy, Honeybug liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! You always know the right thing to say to make me feel better You are soo wonderful and I would not be here without your advice and wisdom. I appreciate and thank you so much.

We have been dtd every 4 days so I am cautiously optimistic that we are still in this months running. I honestly cannot believe how much the clomid has affected my cycle but at least I know and can be prepared (of need be) for future months
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post