Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fresas View Post
    If it helps, the SP has made me have significantly lighter periods than ever before in my life. The last time I had a TSH draw (last summer), everything was within normal parameters. I was taking SP. I have never had my estrogen tested because I guess estrogen works completely differently than testosterone and blood tests aren't always effective. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't know if my periods are lighter because of less testosterone and/or more estrogen. I'm still symptomatic of PCOS in other ways, so I'm not too sure.

When I was taking vitex (just vitex, no SP), my cycle shortened by 2-3 days consistently which was kind of obnoxious.

Anyway, I'm taking both at the same time right now. I'm just experimenting. I'm expecting to ovulate in a few days and I can tell the discharge is changing already. I have been temping, but my temperature is all over the place because I do not have a consistent sleep schedule. I still seem to have the same amount of CM as usual at this time of month. We are not trying this month. I just wanted a test run. I wish I could give myself my own blood tests.

Good luck with your sway this month!
    Just to clarify because my previous post was a disaster and highly confusing, SP is believed to lower estrogen as well but it may not lower estrogen as well or as quickly as it lowers testosterone.

Lighter periods can sometimes be caused by lower estrogen because less of a lining builds up.

Thank you for sharing your experiences!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic - it was less confusing the second time I read it
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12