Thread: wondering?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

wondering?

Not sure if this question was ever asked but going based off the whole timing thing and if in fact girls are slower than boys...if you do bd, say three or four days in a row right around on or through O, wouldn't the girls already be waiting there by the egg?? Why does a cut off matter and why would it matter if you actually continue to bd right near O?

I hope that made sense and you ladies understand what I'm trying to ask

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cut offs aren't proven in independent studies - some studies even show more girls conceived from a BD on OV day... personally I will be BDing through O!
    Shettles theory that girl-sperm swim slower and last longer than boy-sperm has also been disproved.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya, I did read that study actually!! I sure hope it's true because I bd'd before O probably during too!! I just hope my alteration of diet did the trick

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the general concensus is that since so many studies have been done on timing and so many conclusions have been reached (or not!) that it probably doesn't matter at all! I wouldn't worry about it at all (and we're planning our one attempt on O day!). Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!!! Me too....I wanna enjoy real food again!! LOL

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SA77 View Post
    Not sure if this question was ever asked but going based off the whole timing thing and if in fact girls are slower than boys...if you do bd, say three or four days in a row right around on or through O, wouldn't the girls already be waiting there by the egg?? Why does a cut off matter and why would it matter if you actually continue to bd right near O?

I hope that made sense and you ladies understand what I'm trying to ask
    That is what Shettles believed and he claimed that frequent BD through O should sway pink. But the assumptions upon which he based all his theories, that X was big and hardy and Y was small and fast, was a complete and total mistake on his part when he mistook capacitated and uncapacitated sperm for X and Y. X and Y sperm are believed to be equally fast and long-lived. Please read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...rm-and-Y-sperm
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ