Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink swayers' September thread

Hi all - good luck to everybody ttc in September. I'll copy the list over from August, let me know if you'd like me to change anything or you'd like to be added

♥ User Name
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting, Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer!
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ zanacal
    ♥ Swaying Status: BFP 11th September at 10dpo - praying AF stays away!
    ♥ TTC DC # 4. We have 3 boys aged 21 months, 4 and 5.
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: I'm hitting the low-everything diet hard and hoping to lose 3 stone in 3 months, DH will release twice each day leading up to O and we'll have a one off attempt around O. Rephresh every 3 days after AF, Acijel a few hours before attempt, possibly Sylk and a JAD. Vitex, Saw P, baby aspirin, antihistimine and folic acid for me. Licorice root and cranberry for DH.

♥ Swish
    ♥ Swaying now!!!!
    ♥ Ttc dc #3
    ♥ I'm doing the low everything diet with frequent release then bding very day through ov. I'm doing rephresh every 3 days and taking folic acid, vitex, saw palmetto and aspirin. Dh is taking liquorice root. I'm also updating my original attempt. No rephresh, no vitex or sp. Adjusting le first to maintain current weight!

♥ LadyScarlett
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!
    ♥ TTC DC #1
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway- I'm doing a semi-LE diet (already lost 30 pounds over the past 6 months, so only have a few to drop). Planning frequent BD (once AF leaves the station) with a 2-3 day cutoff. Rephresh (1/2 app) every 3 days through O. Antihistamine for 4-5 days up through O and taking daily Folic Acid and acidophilus (sp). DH was willing to give up beer and coffee while we TTC and he basically eats the LE diet as well with me. Hot showers before BD, fan on in bedroom, and will TRY not to O while BDing (sometimes hard to avoid that). Just updating my original plan- dropping Rephresh unless PH shoots up (I tend to stay pretty low) and hoping to BD through O rather than a cut-off. LE diet adjusted just to maintain weight rather than keep losing.

*Emmy2012
    *Swaying status: Swaying Now in Tww
    *TTC#6 I have one daughter 15, son 12, a son that lives with his dad 9, son with my 2nd dh almost 3, and son with 2nd dh 1
    *do the LE diet hardcore never more then 950 calories, I was awesome until after I o'd..I have had a few bad days, never ate breakfast but lots of sweets after lunch...getting back on diet tomorrow hardcore, I am 5 dpo today. I did 14 day abstain 2 day cutoff, then had dh release twice a day until a O+12 attempt. I douche'd and used rephresh every 3 days, hot baths for dh, aci-jel before and after only O+12 attempt. Vitex, Saw Palmetto, baby aspirin, folic acid....taking b6 in tww for progesterone.

♥ happyheart
    ♥ Swaying Status: Hoping September is our month!
    ♥ TTC #4
    ♥ LE diet, frequent release, no O, Clomid, possibly a little preseed if needed due to the clomid, BD through ovulation, hot showers, taking folic acid and fiber, tons of diet caffiene free coke and CL and DH semi-LE diet. Also for fun I am using an ionizer on the computer, leaving ceiling fans on, and wearing rose quartz bracelets everyday.

♥ Legacy_19
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!!!
    ♥ TTC #3 (I have 2 boys that are the loves of my life - 11 and 4)
    ♥ LE diet, frequent release, no O, hot showers, Clomid, folic acid, mag., calcium, cranberry, and DH semi LE diet, cranberry, mag., calcium. First month on Clomid days 3-7. Currently on CD 16 and had my first positive OPK!

♥ Yuzu
    ♥ Swaying Right this Moment!
    ♥ fx for DC #4 ( I have 3 sons ages 23, 20 and 9 months)
    ♥ I'm doing the low everything diet with supplements like folic acid, using ion bracelet and rock salt lamp and ionizer

♥ Mochagirl
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!!!
    ♥ TTC #4 (I have 5 year old identical boy twins and a 2 year old boy)
    ♥ Low Everything diet (4 months and counting now, and 20 lbs lost), frequent release, BD through O, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Baby Aspirin, Benedryl/Zrytec + lots of aspartame around O. We just finished our 3rd month TTC, and are due to O around September 10th. I'm really hoping this is our month - we've now dropped both Sylk and Rephresh from our sway. My psychic reading called for a pink BFP in September - here's hoping she's right!!!

♥ User Name XXdreaming
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting, Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer! umm I am not sure lol af is due around aug 17th and will start swaying then
    ♥ TTC DC # 5
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: still researching, I plan to sway twins and for a girl lol but even if I just get twins with no girl would be still awesome, I am doing soy iso days 2-6, then doing vitex on cd7 to O, doing 2000mcg folic acid, azo cranberry says I can take max 4 pills(2 in morning 2 at night) zyrtec and possible benedryl to dry up cm, thinking about b6 to help lengthen lp and raise progesterone levels, I know I take a buttload of pills will have to double check all what I am taking lol, I am also going to *try* to do the girl diet, and cut my calories drastically and no excercising, and did 0+20(was very past O actually surprised I conceive) but ended in m/c so wondering if maybe egg was to old? to survive so will not be doing that, will do cutoff maybe cd12? since O around cd15, and no big O for me lol but like I said still researching and planning

♥ User Name - Out of the Blue
    ♥ Swaying Status - Surprise BFP while taking a break from the diet/TTC – Due 3-30-2012 We will be waiting until birth to find out the gender…
    ♥ TTC DC # - #3 (probably our caboose) We have two boys ages 3ish and 1ish...complete opposites but they love playing w/eachother!
    ♥ What I was planning on doing before I got my surprise BFP…

I really think low blood sugar and low testosterone are key!
    Low Everything diet (vegetarian or vegan) until a BFP
    No prenatals
    No calcium sups
    Chitosan and/or lots of fiber sups
    Lots of Peppermint Tea (iced, hot whatever!)
    Vitex
    Zyrtec if needed
    Frequent release w/BD AF – O
    RepHresh
    Sylk
    Missionary w/no O…boring!

FWIW stuff:
    Still BF #2 (so no aspirin for me)
    Quit watching sports or anything else on T.V. which would appear to raise my T levels and tried to watch “girly” shows (definitely not my norm but thought it couldn’t hurt)
    Quit playing T raising games on my Ipad
    Thought lots and lots of girl/pink thoughts
    Wore a pink bracelet to remind me of my girl
    Quit working out as I could not do enough cardio to sway pink
    Quit yoga & abstained from building any muscles
    Lost 25 lbs last summer and a few more before TTC…Was 2lbs away from my lowest weight as an adult and 25+ lbs lighter than when I conceived both our boys
    rock salt lamp next to our bed
    pink bow on my closet mirror

I took non-fish DHA and Raspberry Leaf Tea which may sway blue but I thought the benefits outweighed the sway. I also was diligent about taking folic acid and I frequently took acidophilus. Unfortunately I had quit the diet for 1-2 wks and then started it up again a few days before I O'd. When we BD, we used a bit of Sylk but no RepHresh b/c I was lazy and I had no idea I could get preg by DTD a week or more before O. Surprise!!!

♥ mandicane
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying now! First attempt will be next weekend!!
    ♥ TTC DC # 2
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: Frequent BD/release from AF through O, J and D. DH taking cranberry and licorice root, hot shower before BD. Rephresh, baby asprin, antihistamines, sylk, LE diet, no breakfast, crystal lite, diet coke. Trying hard not to eat meat (not very sucessful at this). Have lost 50lbs over the past year so trying to lose just a few more. Lavender oil, outfit under bed Good luck to you all!!!!

♥ User Name- Lena
    ♥ TTC DC #3, currently have 2 beautiful boys 1 and 3 years old
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: Trying to loose some weight, no breakfast, no O, DH release every day, BD every second day, Rephresh on the day we are not BD, baby aspirin, crandberry supps and juice for DH, calcium, mag, baby aspirin, cranberry for me, Hot bath for DH before attempts, clomid for me, ironizer on the computer, wearing negative iron braclet, pink suit under my pillow, wooden spoon under bed. FINGERS CROSSED I get my little girl this month

♥ User Name Pink dreams
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting
    ♥ TTC DC # .... 3
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway:I am trying to work out the diet taking cal/mag etc.. tons of crystal light. plan on using sylk while BD, using lavender anything I can find, rock salt lamp, fountain, candles, ion bracelet, basically anything negative ion generating I can find My DH is onboard with taking the supps too (tired of hearing me say how much I want a he'll do anything at this point I think LOL) Plan on using O + 12, I am also entertaining any wives tales I can find

♥ User Name: Tweedledeedum
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW! (month three)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3. I have two boys.
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: I converted to the LE concept after the first month of IG style swaying. I am BFing a 2 year old super nurser and have had LP issues. I am now taking Vitex and cranberry (I know baby aspirin would be better but i'm still BFing). I am using Rephresh and/or Replens depending on my mood to keep PH below 5. This month I BDed right through O for the first time after trying cut offs the last two months.

♥ User Name: Rainbowflower
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting (is this the right one for someone doing the diet but not TTC yet?)
    ♥ TTC DC # 2
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: Going to give it my best shot! Very excited about TTC for a change lol
    Currently temping, using OPKs... next cycle I might start using my CBFM but I'll be starting vitex then too and my last 2 cycles have been very long (OV on CD28 and then CD31 in 1st then 2nd respectively) so maybe I ought to wait with the CBFM as the sticks are so expensive!
    Doing the LE diet at the moment

♥ User Name: MaybeOne Day
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting - planning to TTC in October so have started my 6 week lead up
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - DS1 - Jan 08, DS2 - March 10
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: Lose weight by reducing portions and cutting snacks and missing breakfast. Take SP and Vitex. Use Rephresh before attempt and sylk as a lube. DH will to frequent release and will DTD with about 2 day cutoff but if that gets too stressful will wait for a smile before DTD. Will take antihistimines around our attempt.

♥ User Name - Chicky
    ♥ TTC DC # 3. I have 2 boys.
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: I am doing a strict IG diet (although I will probably add in some caffeine free diet coke to my sway), O+12 with tbm using a DC. Will do a little acijel before and lower with lime as needed. Dh is abstaining. Lots of neg ions.

♥ User Name - Indira
    ♥ Swaying Status: Now! Third month
    ♥ TTC DC # 3.
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: LE diet but trying to gain weight so, no breakfast and no snacking, LE lunch, normal dinner tendentially more carbs and low fat (I do eat fish, chicken and eggs but try to keep protein low the rest of the day), late night snack of rice cakes and white chocolate icecream (yoohoo!). 2-3 cups of coffee with sweetener during the day.
    Trying to be less competitive in life and relax more. I take SP every other day, zyrtec around O, maybe a little sylk, DH abstains (if we don´t DTD too early). a lot of showers, for fun I have a salt lamp and a - ionizer on laptop and in the car.

♥ User Name mommy2lilmen
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting, Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer! swaying now
    ♥ TTC DC # .... 7
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: I will be doing supplements, calcium, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin c, cranberry, be drinking crystal light, will be having milk, cutting out all pop and chips and red meat, will be eating chicken, rice, rice cereal, rice puffs, strawberries, cucumbers, will be bding 2 days befor o and after o with a bit of canola oil for lube and a douche prior and after, Im due to ovulate in a couple of weeks so wish me luck. this will be my first sway, hope it works.

♥ User Name: Dannikins
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting (I think thats right, started the diet & supps etc)
    ♥ TTC DC # 5
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: diet and supps, weight loss, sylk and rephresh, ionozer, lavender, basically anything that im told will help....
    Last edited by zanacal; September 17th, 2011 at 03:32 AM.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So now I'm wondering if maybe I haven't ovulated yet at all as my cervix is still high and soft! My digi OPK was negative but when I took the cartridge out the line was still very dark. Maybe I had an LH surge but not enough oestrogen to ovulate. I think we'll leave it for now either way and just go with a cut-off of a few days if indeed it hasn't happened yet. I guess that's the benefit of attempting on O day, if you're mistaken and you O late at least you're still in whereas if you aim for a cut-off and you O late you're screwed!

I'll just relax and make the most of a few less pills to take each day for a couple of weeks!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I haven't been posting much but I have been following all of the posts. I am 3DPO right now. I Oed early this month and ended up BDing on O day twice! I'm sure my pg chances are increased but I hope I did enough to sway girl to counteract that.

♥ User Name: Tweedledeedum
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW! (month three)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3. I have two boys.
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: I converted to the LE concept after the first month of IG style swaying. I am BFing a 2 year old super nurser and have had LP issues. I am now taking Vitex and cranberry (I know baby aspirin would be better but i'm still BFing). I am using Rephresh and/or Replens depending on my mood to keep PH below 5. This month I BDed right through O for the first time after trying cut offs the last two months.

I have lost 20 lbs but my weight seems pretty stead these last few weeks. I did a little more relaxed diet this month (no tracking) but tried to avoid protein, limit salt and skipped breakfast. I am getting tired of dieting and just want to be pg with a girl!

We are doing bstinence until after AF, then switching to frequent release.

And I have about three girl outfits under the bed. I figure it can't hurt, right?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - I need to update the last part of my intro:

Low Everything diet (4 months and counting now, and 20 lbs lost), frequent release, BD through O, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Baby Aspirin, Benedryl/Zrytec + lots of aspartame around O. We just finished our 3rd month TTC, and are due to O around September 10th. I'm really hoping this is our month - we've now dropped both Sylk and Rephresh from our sway. My psychic reading called for a pink BFP in September - here's hoping she's right!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - I really trust in that smiley face more than the lines. I usually get only one positive with the smilies, but when I keep testing with ICs they start almost positive for a couple of days, even if I'm fairly sure I O'd. Once I get that smiley I just assume O is imminent and start paying super close attention to my body's signals and temperatures (though I've only been doing this for the past month). Are you temping at all?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not temping and I've no intention of starting either - I'm obsessed enough as it is I have kind of inflamation in my lower tummy this evening which I always thought I got right when I O but maybe I get it afterwards! Either way, I'm happy that I either ovulated during the night or at some point today so all is well. I only use the smilies now too, I don't need to spend hours each day trying to decipher how dark a line is!! I just read about you upping aspartame close to your attempt - last night I think I drank 2 litres of diet pepsi!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ♥ User Name: Rainbowflower
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in Waiting (is this the right one for someone doing the diet but not TTC yet?)
    ♥ TTC DC # 2
    ♥ Your approach to pink sway: Going to give it my best shot! Very excited about TTC for a change lol
    Currently temping, using OPKs... next cycle I might start using my CBFM but I'll be starting vitex then too and my last 2 cycles have been very long (OV on CD28 and then CD31 in 1st then 2nd respectively) so maybe I ought to wait with the CBFM as the sticks are so expensive!
    Doing the LE diet at the moment

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The main reason I'm going to up aspartame is because I'm dropping rephresh and sylk, but I'm sure your diet pepsi consumption will help your sway too. I drink one can daily as an afternoon treat when my stomach starts grumbling, but I think around O I'll drink a couple cans + chug several glasses of Crystal Light.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay rainbow, you're here
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    The main reason I'm going to up aspartame is because I'm dropping rephresh and sylk, but I'm sure your diet pepsi consumption will help your sway too. I drink one can daily as an afternoon treat when my stomach starts grumbling, but I think around O I'll drink a couple cans + chug several glasses of Crystal Light.
    I drink way more than that, nasty habit I've got into which I'll stop as soon as I get a BFP! When I'm not drinking coke/pepsi I drink sugar free (ie. aspartame sweetened!) fruit cordial.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast