Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use Mayo too sometimes - it really feels like a treat, and I find I often need only 1/2 a serving.

I think if you're at your capacity with how much food your stomach can handle, you should definitely turn to juice and full sugar pop to add calories.

As for how many calories you need at your weight, check out this website:

http://www.bcm.edu/cnrc/caloriesneed.htm

It will calculate how many calories you need to maintain your current BMI. Since the whole point of this diet is to lose a little weight, you could aim slightly lower than what they suggest. Make sure you also take into account your BFing, though!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, my food for today:

Lunch: Bagel with peanut butter. ww chocolate ice cream.
    Dinner: Vegetable burger in wrap. Bakewell tart.
    Snack: ww caramel chocolate wafer (with a nice cup of tea!)
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like all the chocolate we're all eating lately - a little chocolate makes me a much happier girl.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    according to that I need 1700-1800 calories per day... I'm going to try and calculate what I was getting before this diet

weighed myself this morning and I've already dropped 2lbs in 3 days although that means i'm now at my pre-pregnancy weight which was a weight I was very stable at - no matter what I ate I never went up/down much from that, although I can't say I've ever dieted before

ETA - I think I was probably getting around 1900 calories on a bad day when I would eat too much chocolate/cake. so probably around the 1800 mark... on average *sigh*
    Last edited by rainbowflower; September 2nd, 2011 at 02:25 AM.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, went out for dinner yesterday so bit of a naughty day!!
    No breakfast
    Lunch rice with balsamic and green beans, strawberries and meringue, go ahead bar, full at coke
    I ate sweets all afternoon, I blame af!
    Dinner vegetable antipasto starter, aubergine parmagano, half a chocolate melt pudding, a glass of wine!

I'm up to 106 lbs now and my bmi is 18.6!!!!!!

I now need to try hard to stay as I am, but how is definitely the million dollar question!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went out for dinner last night with dh, so ate some more normal food.

7am: coffee
    12pm: rice with a bitof plain yogurt and balsamic, 2 fruit creme cookies
    3pm: Diet Pepsi
    5pm: homemade low fat apple muffin, Sour Patch Kids
    8pm: Indian food: a couple bites of pappadum, eggplant curry, paneer tikka, rice, a couple bites of Naan + a glass of white wine. Chocolate gelato for dessert.

I have no idea what my totals were for the day, but going into my dinner out I was at only 725 calories, 11g of protein and 182g of sodium, so I'm hoping the Indian food wasn't too huge a cheat. I probably didn't get enough calories yesterday, come to think of it. My sodium probably ended up a bit high, and possibly my protein (there was quite a bit of paneer in that one dish).

Now I'm off for my weekend at my Mom's house and all the mealtime stress that comes with a weekend with family. I'm hoping I can convince them to order in pizza one night since although that's a cheat, at least it won't be meat. Sometimes I can convince my brother to cook pasta arrabiata for supper - he often makes sausages with it, but I could easily load my plate with pasta and avoid the sausages. I'm there for a total of 4 suppers, though, and I don't know what to do about the others. I hate this!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, I haven't lost ANY weight yet this week - so annoying given that it's O week! I guess I've reached a plateau and just need to keep going. I want to do the calorie cycling too as I'm probably not eating enough to lose weight (my body thinks I'm starving it!) but not this week!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, Z - you've lost soooooo much weight overall, though, so I don't think you need to worry

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with mocha, don't stress about it! Mocha, you poor thing, I hate the lying, try not to worry as if you have a few no foods or more protein etc it won't do anything to hurt your sway, you can definitely afford a few treats and it might actually do you good!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My plan is to eat lots of sweet things like ice cream in front of them so they won't think I'm starving myself. That's been my strategy when out with friends - I don't eat a lot for supper, but I ALWAYS order dessert and eat every last bit.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast