Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question for Atomic please

Hi Atomic. I bought the Coq10 but it says on it (ubidecarenone) - is that the one to use? It says each capsule has 150mg in it so how much should I take per day? Also, God forbid I was to have another miscarriage, but if that was to happen, does this supplement make your blood thinner as well that would make you bleed? Also, I asked another question in another post about how many cycles after a miscarriage does it sway pink for?
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 3rd, 2015 at 04:34 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ubiquinol is better.

It's actually the opposite and makes blood thinners less effective.

I answer each post when I get to it. I am just one person with dozens of questions every day and while some days I can get back to them fast other times it takes me up to a week.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, ubiquinol if you can. Unfortunately, if you put Atomic's name in your request, the others will probably not chime in (except me I guess, lol), which a better way to get quick answers. Atomic spends most of her time on personal coaching and those with memberships.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

4. Thanks nuthinbutpink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic and Anchor. I specified this post directly to Atomic because otherwise I seem to end up with nasty comments from others about my DH. Tonight I actually just received a really nasty private message from another member calling me a "hag" and saying "my eggs are too old and so am I." This person also said I am "not a very nice person going behind my DH's back," yet they seem to think they are nice by writing me a message like that? I thought these websites were designed for women to support each other, not to be nasty toward each other. Anyway, I just wanted to ask what brand of ubiquinol I should look out for because I haven't been able to find it just yet? Thankyou.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Thanks Atomic and Anchor. I specified this post directly to Atomic because otherwise I seem to end up with nasty comments from others about my DH. Tonight I actually just received a really nasty private message from another member calling me a "hag" and saying "my eggs are too old and so am I." This person also said I am "not a very nice person going behind my DH's back," yet they seem to think they are nice by writing me a message like that? I thought these websites were designed for women to support each other, not to be nasty toward each other. Anyway, I just wanted to ask what brand of ubiquinol I should look out for because I haven't been able to find it just yet? Thankyou.
    I'm both upset and saddened to read this. I've never heard of such behavior on here. I've only known kind and supportive ladies. In fact such a cruel person should not be allowed to be a part of GD in my opinion. I'm sure Atomic and NBP will investigate.
    Don't let this person get you down sweet lady! Best of luck!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

7. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Butterfly Spirit. I was very shocked also. I realise I did admit to being a bit sneaky in getting pregnant the last time around (without DH's full consent) but I admitted I wasn't proud of it and didn't want to go that way again. And it seemed I've gotten more than I've bargained for in getting people's judgements. But I have been having a really difficult time in dealing with the miscarriage and it has only been this last week (2 months since miscarriage) that my overall health has finally gotten back to normal. Emotionally, I am still struggling, and it's not easy having to come to terms with your age and not being able to have any more babies, so for some nasty person to say to me "your eggs are too old and so are you" is like a knife in my wounds. Other people have no right to judge me or to be that mean. They don't know me or my DH or my circumstances.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Thanks Butterfly Spirit. I was very shocked also. I realise I did admit to being a bit sneaky in getting pregnant the last time around (without DH's full consent) but I admitted I wasn't proud of it and didn't want to go that way again. And it seemed I've gotten more than I've bargained for in getting people's judgements. But I have been having a really difficult time in dealing with the miscarriage and it has only been this last week (2 months since miscarriage) that my overall health has finally gotten back to normal. Emotionally, I am still struggling, and it's not easy having to come to terms with your age and not being able to have any more babies, so for some nasty person to say to me "your eggs are too old and so are you" is like a knife in my wounds. Other people have no right to judge me or to be that mean. They don't know me or my DH or my circumstances.
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I don't think anyone has any right to say such things to another woman TTC. All of our journeys are unique. In fact, I'm gonna throw it out there for all to see too because I don't care. Those that really know me and my journey know that I dipped my OPKS after my MC in water to show my DH it was 'safe'. The result was getting pregnant with my princess, that DH is absolutely in love with, and no doubt craves having another one day. He has even thanked me on more than one occasion, thanking me for the trick I played on him, because without it she never would have come.
    Now definitely I'm not saying it was right.. I just believe that sometimes we know better than our DH's.
    One tip I have for you that you might want to look into is red raspberry leave capsules or tea, it will strengthen your uterine lining and it has fertility benefits overall. That is one thing I did. Probably will wait for Atomic to confirm that would be a positive thing for your situation. Best of luck, and continue to go after your dream or it won't ever happen!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; November 4th, 2015 at 06:03 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic has to dedicate most of her time to members that have paid for personalized plans. If you need this much support, you should consider a personalized plan. Please do not PM atomic directly. She cannot keep up with the amount if PMs daily and if you post in the forum, it is best to let everyone respond to receive a quicker response.

Regarding other members, it goes both ways. You cannot PM her(she had two names on here) and say mean things to her. She already forwarded me that. So, it goes both ways. She has since been banned. I'm over this. If it keeps up with the level if drama, other changes will be made.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

12. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Enough. The person sending nasty messages is not a regular member here and I believe a troll that came from a different site on a personal vendetta.

We have so rarely ever had interpersonal issues on this site before this past week, that I am honestly at a loss. I know it's par for the course on some of the other sites but it doesn't happen here and it's not going to happen here.

Please let's keep this to gender swaying questions and interpersonal support. If you get a nasty PM, please report the person who sent it and they will be dealt with by the mods. Coming out in public to complain about PMs only exacerbates the problem.

14. Likes more pink, Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend brands because there are simply too many around the world for me to keep up with. Any name brand.

Over 40 our bodies are less good at converting the "normal" type of coq10 ubidecarone into ubiquinol. So I recommend ubiquinol because it may be easier for our bodies to use it.

I am now locking this thread. Anyone who gets "nastygrams" from other members please report them. Keeping feuds and vendettas going only makes the site unpleasant for others to use. Don't feed the trolls - just ignore and report.

16. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post