Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question for atomic--ttc after ectopic

Hi everyone! I am back after taking some time off after an ectopic pregnancy I had in Aug/Sept...that happened during the first month of our ttc girl attempt. I had my right tube removed at the beginning of October.

My doctors gave me the ok to try again a couple weeks after surgery, but we wanted to wait until at LEAST one normal period. My first period after surgery started this week and has been totally normal. I don't know if we will end up trying this month or wait until next month but I have a question...

The surgeon told me that my fertility will now be about 20 percent lower than before I had my tube removed....I guess the bright side of all this is that maybe this will sway girl?? It has been so hard to go through all of this, so I am trying to think positive! Anyway, at this point, while we do want a girl we also want a sibling asap for our son. Knowing that our fertility is somewhat compromised now, should we go for a 2nd attempt in my fertile window?? I have been keeping with the LE diet through all of this, started last January and I am now about 20 lbs less than I was when I conceived my son. Prior to doing LE, I was on weight watchers for several months.

Atomic and anyone else, please let me know what you think I should do! Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately that's not the kind of lowered fertility that sways. You're going to have months where the egg doesn't find its way into the tube and that means less chances to conceive. The kind of lowered fertility that we believe sways is when your actual environment is more hostile.

Personally, I'd give it a try with the one attempt still just to see what happens. IT's up to you, but it very well may be the case that you'll get preggo right away anyway with the one attempt. I would NOT use any of the less effective tactics like timing, frequency, jellies/douche, antihistamine, or herbs. Just keep with diet, exercise if you are doing it, and one attempt this first month and see what happens.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, thank you! I will try the one attempt and see how it goes!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post