Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone have cramping in early pregnancy?

So the reason why I was completely surprised by my BFP yesterday was that I was having cramping that morning and thought AF was arriving early. In fact I took 2 ibuprofen. I still have been having cramping today. I don't remember that with my other 3. The only other symptom I am having is a 'let down' as in nursing kind of feeling a few times a day. Just want some reassurance. Has anyone else experienced this?
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ME!! With every single one of my pregnancies. I always get AF cramping before my BFP....it's odd because I didn't have it much with this one until about 14dpo(bfp @ 10dpo)but since then it's been regular. I get it every few days now and I'm 7w. Your uterus is just popping into it's early pregnant state already! Just wait......in a week or two pants will start to feel uncomfortable! LOL (or at least that's what happened to me!!)
    Oh and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Lets hope we both get our girls....fourth time's a charm!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks DM! I appreciate your input. That is very reassuring. My pants were already uncomfortable today. Thankfully I kept all my clothes from before the LE diet. Congratulations to you as well. FX and lots of prayers that we both get our baby girls. Are you going to find out, or have you decided yet?
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No finding out for me My third as a surprise and it was the most amazing moment~I had zero GD at that moment and I was just ecstatic that we had a great birth(it was at home) with no issues and that he was alive and well. I think with this being our last I am too afraid to find out and potentially be disappointed for a good portion of my pregnancy. I want to enjoy every second! This will be the last time I feel our sweet baby moving inside me...the last time I birth...Ugh...I'm crying over here...ha! What about you???

Our beautiful is here!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to not find out as I thought for sure DS 3 was a girllyl and after I heard boy I was devastated. My DH wants to find out and could nwver keep it a secret so all I can do is pray either way is better than last time. All that to say even though I was worried I fell immediately and completely in love with him. I still had moments of depression and sadness but he is a sweet, snuggly, easy going little guy. Everyone seems to notice him and flirt with him and he loves it. Have you started looking and dreaming about girl stuff or are you going to completelt avoid that stuff until DC4 arrives? I already caught myself dreaming and looking in spite of tellig myself I would not. Have you told everyone you are pregnant yet?
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every once in a while I catch myself dreaming of the moment I see my baby girl for the first time...and then I snap out of it and remember that I had those same day dreams when I was pregnant with #3. So, I'm trying to focus on Boy #4...finding a name ,etc. I will not pick a girl name at all this time. It's just too disappointing to not use it. I have told quite a few people...I'm terrible at keeping it in. I feel that the people that do know would be supportive if I did have a m/c and I would rather that those people knew rather than having to hide it all. My family and his knows, as well as friends. No FB announcement yet, though! LOL
    Oh and about the dreaming....I do have one little 0-3mos girly dress that I bought when I was pregnant with #1....I don't know why I kept it...it haunts me every time I see it hanging in the kids closet. I will seriously weep if I get to put it on my baby girl this time. When will you tell??

Our beautiful is here!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I probably should focus on the boy stuff to avoid the pain if my heart gets set on a girl. Good idea. Besides DH of course I have only told my mom and a told a friend that has suffered losses and infertility to get advice on how to tell my sis. We had originally planned to not ttc last month because DS 2 has a May birthday. My sis convinced me because she was doing ivf and wanted to be pregnant at the same time. I figured the next best thing to having 2 girls would be 2 girl cousins close in age. She lost both embryos. I was shocked and devastated for her. She lives across the country so I can't tell her in person. DH was pushing me to tell her because he knows I am not one to contain the news. Now to build up the nerve. Here I am worried about having a girl and she would like one of anything. I found out about DS3 being a boy while she was here and could not even talk to her about it. Went to my room and bawled and felt so guilty about it. No one got it but DH because he was sad too. Seeing sis go through this has helped change my perspective. I still don't know if I will feel totally completed as a family if this is not a girl.
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shouldihope? View Post
    So the reason why I was completely surprised by my BFP yesterday was that I was having cramping that morning and thought AF was arriving early. In fact I took 2 ibuprofen. I still have been having cramping today. I don't remember that with my other 3. The only other symptom I am having is a 'let down' as in nursing kind of feeling a few times a day. Just want some reassurance. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Yes, I totally had both of those symptoms. With DS 3 the "let down" feeling happened only a few days after O and I immediately knew I was preggo. With DS 4 I thought I was having some sort of horrific, long O and I even wrote a big long post about it on IG!!! http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/83145.aspx 9 months later I delivered my son!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I just say huge (((hugs))) to you guys!!!

GD sucks.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had cramping, all 3 times! I always thought AF was sure to show, but then she didn't. Congrats on your BFP!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast