Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE diet question

I have been pretty much already doing a LE diet I think. Often in the mornings I don't eat breakfast and won't eat til maybe 10 or 11 and then have a cup of decaf tea and a piece of toast. Lunch is usually a sandwich and piece of fruit and then perhaps a cup of tea and biscuit for afternoon tea and then a small serve for dinner. I do find I need to eat little and often as if my blood sugar level gets too low I feel sick and get the shakes. I eat mostly chicken and have maybe one serve (2 at most) of red meat each week. One serve of pasta a week. I have been trying to be a lot more healthy to help fertility given that I'm an older Mum. How does this sound? I am already slim and can't afford to lose any weight.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic might say that you aren't eating enough. I think she also says that 2-3 meals is ok so you could maybe have a bigger breakfast. This is what I try to do:

7-8: iced coffee with maple syrup and whole milk (I count this as a meal and I really cannot live without it....haha)
    11-12 - lunch (usually a bunch if veggies and quesadilla with a little cheese)
    5-6 - dinner. I kind of eat whatever I want but try to limit the meat as much as I can

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find that the coffee with the bit of fat from the whole milk just like makes my morning happy and can make me hold off on lunch.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell you based on a cursory glance at diet if that's ok or not. I need totals.

Calories need to be 1500-1800 (and since you really have no weight to spare, you may want to up this to 1800-2000 and see how it goes)
    40-50 g protein for standard LE
    50-60 g protein for alternate versions of LE (and anyone over 40 will benefit from atomic fertility diet and should not be on standard LE)
    30-60 g fat (and on alt. LE Diets you'd do upper limits)

Low carb veg are free and unlimited meaning you do not count these at all and your nutrient intake needs to be WITHOUT including them
    Fruit and high carb veg you count cals only, not pro and fat meaning your nutrient intake needs to be without including them.

So my concern is that you're not eating enough.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. Can you recommend a way I can count the calories easily? Is there a mobile phone app maybe? I'll have a look today as well and see what I can find.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people use My Fitness Pal, I just looked on the packages of foods I ate.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ