Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New and extremely confused

Hello,

I have been on IG for a few months and have been following the ttc girl diet. I came across this site and have read many posts by atomic that say calcium doesn't matter, ph doesn't matter, ions don't matter, testosterone might not matter. Maybe I am interpreting all these posts wrong? And I can't for the life of me figure out what DOES matter, at least according to this site.

Can someone tell me what Gender Dreaming's basic philosophy isfor a girl sway? Or do I have to pay?

I really appreciate any help or guidance in the right direction. :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New and extremely confused

LE diet for 12+ weeks- No snacking, vegetarian is great but not necessary, skipping breakfast, going 12-16 hours from last meal to first meal of the day, and having 2-3 meals a day.

Having one attempt in your fertile window- either at positive opk OR by BDing every 4 days from the end of AF until you get past the latest CD you've ever ovulated.

Exercise- 1 hour of cardio- does not matter the intensity

Fiber before meals

Folic Acid 1200mcg- 1600mcg daily

Some drink alcohol daily from AF to ovulation.

Some drink caffeinated beverages daily

LE diet, having one attempt, and exercise, are what sways the most. The rest is great if you can do them but not necessary (except for folic acid of course )!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!
    Last edited by XXforhubby; December 5th, 2015 at 03:12 PM.

3. Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's mostly all about maternal condition. Telling your body things are not great right now. It's better to conceive the sex which requires less resources.
    Good luck . Hang around for a bit. You'll get the hang of it.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kmom.

Maternal condition (if you are in good condition), your overall diet, overall fertility for both you and your husband, blood sugar, muscle mass, sperm count/quality, EWCM quality - all these things matter. Some things like hormones probably make a difference but the other sites get it wrong in the way that they focus on trying to change hormones in a vaccuum by using herbs to do that - your body knows how to sway, you just need to send the right signals for it to do that.

We are getting great results with LE Diet + fiber (which is meant to GENTLY decline your condition, lower blood sugar, aand fertility, while keeping you in good enough shape to get and stay pregnant) for 12 weeks or longer, cardio exercise 60 min a day 6-7 days a week, slight weight loss, sticking with one attempt, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them. These things work very well. Most people want to include some of the old-school sway tactics and that's fine, we have info on how to do nearly all of them safely and sanely without cutting odds of conception too far. But the effective tactics are diet longer than 12 weeks, exercise, and one attempt, plus Clomid if you can get it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    whenever something seems confusing, just ask. I love answering questions and there is a pretty firm reason for most everything, either studies or our statistics have shown that something is/isn't working.

Most of us on here got 2,3,4 or more boys doing things the old-school way, so it's easy for us to walk away from those things. Those who haven't had numerous failed sways, it feels scarier. We get that! Just ask, we can help you understand why we do things the way we're doing them and/or come up with ways to incorporate the tactics that you personally believe in and want to try, that are safe and won't cut your odds of pregnancy to nothing.

Plus, our diet is SOOO much easier to stick with than plain pasta and cucumbers for months on end!

9. Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your response Atomic :-)

I have been on the IG diet for 7 weeks now. I am planning my first attempt around January 22. I was planning on doing o + 12 but also egs, tbm.

Everything I've learned up to this point feels very different from what I've been reading here on GD .

I was planning on egs because my dh doesn't want to follow any diet or take any supps to lower his testosterone levels. He's a fighter by occupation so lowering his testosterone is out of the question. I haven't seen any egs forums over here, is that something you don't support/believe in?

I've been planning on ttc in January for a while now, I really don't want to completely change my plans and add more time on. You say 12 weeks? Could the 7 I've already been on IG diet count as time served? Hah.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the 7 on IG diet is DEFINITELY time served! Hard time. In solitary confinement!

Yeah, we don't do EGS here. The EGS stuff strains science to the breaking point - sperm spinning and swim up/down, just doesn't work even in labs with highly trained people using cutting edge equipment and lab quality supplies, there's just no way it's working for people who are looking at sperm thru toy microscopes and using homemade egg whites and sugar water. We get about the same results as reported by Dr. Ericcson with swaying (between 70-75% for pink, 75%-80% for blue) without any of that.

I have a TBM essay here how to do TBM and why you probably shouldn't do it for gender swaying

and how to do O+12 is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...ow-to-do-O-12=

With the antiO+12 essay here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...9-no-12-a.html

And the case against timing is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Hope this helps! I know at first it feels kind of negative a lot of "don't do this and that" kind of mentality but it's just because so many of us tried and failed at these methods, we were looking for a better way.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I will read those. I just read one of your posts about o+12 and am feeling like I now have no idea what I'm doing �� lol

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So if you don't advocate for timing when do you suggest dtd? I think I read somewhere on here ever 4 days is that correct? I thought that was blue territory though? I see you say abstaining sways pink ,but for how long? I was going to do FR because my husband doesn't seem fond of the idea of abstaining and I don't think he will :-(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast