Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused So Im in a bit of a dilemma....

I have no idea what to do! Ok so here is the lowdown. I have been dieting and swaying for a good, oh I dunno, 14 weeks now. I have been awesome at skipping breakfast for the most part. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I ate breakfast and this is only because it was necessary to survive work. I started out doing fantastic at exercise. I was walking or running for a minimum of 1 hour every day the first couple of months. That has all but vanished. I have been more couch potato for awhile now. Just couldn't realistically fit it in EVERYday, so I had to go for not at all. The diet (which is the most important part) has also drastically gone by the wayside. I mean, I am trying still, but I catch myself cheating more days than not. I started off not eating meat at all and today I had a cheeseburger (will probably be my only meal of the day but still...). December was our go month and here I am about to ovulate (like seriously any day now) and I am wavering on if I should go through with it or not. I don't know if I have completely messed up my sway by relaxing on things so much. And I know Atomic says most people tend to relax on things the further they go, but I am scared! I would love a baby of either gender but I really really want a girl. And this is for sure my last chance. Can I handle four boys? Probably. But I am not getting any younger and I need to make a decision. I may not even get pregnant! Sorry this has been totally long winded... but what would you do? Go for it or try and stick to the diet better/longer and wait it out? Please help!!!

Oh sidenote. I have lost weight. I am down about 15-20 lbs (depending on the day/scale) and people have noticed a change in my overall appearance. Still not my lowest adult weight, but I am close (not counting when I was 21 and barely weighed 100). If that helps at all. I truly do not know what to do. Are my chances still good or not so great?
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am no expert. Like, not even kind of. But you said "what would you do?" . And I know that I personally would skip the December plan, do 4 weeks perfectly and try next cycle. I haven't been doing this for 14 weeks yet though! I did IG diet 7 weeks and have been doing LE for about 1.5-2wks. For me, I need to feel like I did my best. And if I conceived during a month that I felt like was the worst one since I started my sway journey I would probably never forgive myself if I had another boy. Obviously, we will love our next babies regardless but I'm sure you know what I mean. If I wasn't feeling good about my sway and had another ds I know that for at least a while I would think a lot about "what if" "what if I would've just done this or what if I hadn't done that...

I hope that answer isn't too negative.... lol, That's just how I know I would feel.
    (2009) (2011) (2013)

It's another sweet

My sway- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

BFP 2/24 at 8 dpo
    EDD - November 7 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But then again.... I probably sound like the control freak boy mom with high T striving for perfection..... hah
    (2009) (2011) (2013)

It's another sweet

BFP 2/24 at 8 dpo
    EDD - November 7 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one of those crystal ball questions that I just cannot answer. If you're over 38, I would generally have people try because you never know when it's the last fresh egg in the carton, and the further past 38 you are, the more sure it is that you should try. But if you'll live a thousand lifetimes of regret if you try and get a boy, then I'd wait. Usually when people say htey're blowing it on diet they are exaggerating, but again that's not something I can see from here - are you REALLY cheating pretty much every day???

A cheeseburger is a) not necessarily a cheat if it fits in limits and b) you shouldn't use that as your ONLY meal anyway even if it was a cheat. That binging cycle sets you up for more cheating in the long run.

RE the exercise - diet and exercise are in cahoots so doing one well means you can forgive yourself on the other. But doing neither one well is kind of time to regroup and possibly consider starting it back up again. We are getting good results with 4 times a week 60 min. if you can maintain that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I just meant that I will probably have something small tonight vs another blow out meal. In all honesty, I haven't really kept track of my calorie/fat/protein intake in the last month or so. I was doing well before that. I really don't think I have cheated daily. More like weekly. For the most part I feel I stick with the limits. I only eat 2 meals a day and they are fairly reasonable choices. The problem is I know the longer I wait, the worse I will get at diet not better. That's why I am leaning towards going for it. I'm so far in that I don't want to completely undo. I will probably start over if we don't take the plunge now and hope for maybe May. But I will be into my mid 30s by then! But if I have already jumped the shark, no point in trying now, I might as well throw the towel in and start again in the new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally would go for it. A cheeseburger won't make or break you. I honestly was doing like 50-60 for fat and protein on my sway. But I've always been a big eater. I also didn't give up meat. Just tried to eat it sparingly and within limits.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oxox2013 View Post
    Well I just meant that I will probably have something small tonight vs another blow out meal. In all honesty, I haven't really kept track of my calorie/fat/protein intake in the last month or so. I was doing well before that. I really don't think I have cheated daily. More like weekly. For the most part I feel I stick with the limits. I only eat 2 meals a day and they are fairly reasonable choices. The problem is I know the longer I wait, the worse I will get at diet not better. That's why I am leaning towards going for it. I'm so far in that I don't want to completely undo. I will probably start over if we don't take the plunge now and hope for maybe May. But I will be into my mid 30s by then! But if I have already jumped the shark, no point in trying now, I might as well throw the towel in and start again in the new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok then in that case I would not hesitate at all. That is what I usually find, that people are not eating anything that even qualifies as an actual cheat and think they are doing much worse than they were. I'd totally go for it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, I would go ahead and try. My impression was that you had totally let it go... if it wasn't that bad then stick to your plan. Good luck!
    (2009) (2011) (2013)

It's another sweet

BFP 2/24 at 8 dpo
    EDD - November 7 2016

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post