Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

so confused and frustrated!

the more i read the more confused i get,
    some say avoid caffine, others say drink coke, some say weight loss and cardio, others say dont excercise , some say hubby needs to diet , some say hubby dosent need to diet, some say cut off, others say BD right through, it just keeps on going....
    im so confused its starting to stress me out, and im really doubting that i will ever get a girl!

im all ready to start, i think i have everything i need, just waiting for my ph strips to arrive, but i dont want to start and then find out i have done something totally wrong, this is too important too mess up.

can someone please try and level my head.
    the more it stresses me out, the more i feel like just giving up, and i havent even started yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you can do the diet alone, it's not essential to have your DH do it
    if you're not comfortable with having caffeine, avoid the cola (you don't NEED cola for your sway)
    either exercises not at all or do lots of cardio - either of them, you choose which fits your lifestyle best and both of them sway

HTH

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins - do I feel anger in your post? LOL! Try not to stress so much, you know it's bad for pink sway as it raises testosterone.

Try feeling desperate and/or overwhelmed ( my most used feelings lol!) which is great for pink

I agree with rainbow, you don't need your DH on diet if he's not willing to cooperate, like mine for example Maybe some supps, I tell my DH: these are excellent for your heart huni (FA - I'm not lying, it says so on the bottle ) or this will help you to lose weight (l-Carnitine) Important note: I'm swaying for boy, so don't get
    confused !!!!!

If you feel caffeine will harm your sway, don't drink Coke but it is so ultimately unhealthy and acidifying = excellent for pink, it would be a shame not to use it. Here's the thread about Coke http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...d-for-any-sway

Amount of caffeine in Coke is VERY small compared to cup of coffee so Imho, no worries there.

I believe the important thing for pink sway is to feel exhausted lol, so you can do cardio to achieve that or rather do nothing. I didn't sway for my girls, just had girlie lifestyle and felt constantly exhausted and drained out to excercise on top of that. Plus I was thin.

This site has loads and loads of ultimately great info and it takes time to absorb them and find a shelf for each info. It took me quite a while until I realized how my sway should look like, but now I'm 100% sure I'm doing it right
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    D
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; September 7th, 2011 at 06:54 AM. Reason: double post, sorry
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the other girls - ultimately, you need to take it all in and work out what is going to work best for YOU! None of us have exactly the same sway. We all choose the parts that we are most comfortable with and implement them. There is conflicting info so use what makes the most sense to you and what you think you are capable of doing. I know that douching is not something I'm capable of or comfortable with so I'm going with rePhresh and sylk instead. I know I can't maintain 6 days of intense cardio a week, so I'm doing none! HTH.

Good luck!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the other girls. We all feel overwhelmed when we first read the information because there's so much of it and because there's no 'prescription' for getting a girl! All we can do is absorb it all, decide what makes most sense to us and what we can/want to do. You'll find after a while that you don't have to think too hard about it and a plan will formulate in your mind that you're happy with. When are you planning to start ttc?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!
    I agree too, you WILL feel less overwhelmed as you absorb all the information.
    As far as dietbwas concerned, I started off excluding things I wasn't sure about but added them again as I got more confident/lots of time passed!! Coke is one thing you could do that with or just opt for caffeine free!
    Dh doing diet is a controversial one and you will get different opinions, I guess it depends how willing dh is, mine could never do the girl diet soi didn't even ask him, he does however take liquorice root and has stopped eating red meat.
    Timing depends on how quickly you want to get pregnant!
    Gl and I hope together we can help you get to grips with it!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks, you are all great!, and zivic, you cracked me up....lol overwhelmed is a much better word...

my youngest has his first bithday this saturday, so im planning on getting organised to ttc in a few months, but i know the diet and everything takes time so im starting all that the start of my next cycle, i am just waiting for my pH strips to arrive in the mail.
    i have been charting my cycles ever since bub was born, so i know roughly whats going on there, even though its not very regular, which also concerns me if we are having a cut off point etc.

my cycles are anywhere from 29-35 days long, i ovulate anywhere from day 16-21 and my LP ranges from 13-18 days, i also only have one fallopian tube, my right one was removed with an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago, so im guessing that will add a bit of confusion...lol.

i am concerned about hubbys "help"..., he eats loads of salt, and coffee, im sure he will be ok with the liquorice root, as long as i hand it to him when he supposed to have it, and as far as the red meat thing goes, he eats what ever i cook..... (which sucks since hes a chef)
    he also like to have a beer after work, will that affect pink?

the caffine thing for me isnt a problem, i dont drink coffee anyway unless i have a migrane , then the caffine helps.
    and i was planning on losing some weight before TTC anyway so its a good excuse to stick to it.

sorry if im rambling, the kids have been sick the last few weeks and i havent been getting much sleep, so my brain is a bit fuzzy.

and thank you all for your help

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everyone is well soon and that your DS has a great birthday - try to enjoy it and not to worry too much about your sway yet, you have plenty of time for that and we'll all hold your hand
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dh has beer almost every night and there's no way I could stop him, his way of relaxing! I'm not worrying about it at all

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast