Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused ATOMIC PLEASE HELP!!

I am mum to non id twin boys. We want to ttc a girl to complete our family but I have an auto immune condition.
    I've heard that it can really sway boy.
    I feel really deflated and lost.
    I was confused with the girl sway anyway and now I feel there is no hope for us having a daughter.

Please can you help?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca04 View Post
    I am mum to non id twin boys. We want to ttc a girl to complete our family but I have an auto immune condition.
    I've heard that it can really sway boy.
    I feel really deflated and lost.
    I was confused with the girl sway anyway and now I feel there is no hope for us having a daughter.

Please can you help?
    This is why we have our personalized swaying plans and coaching service.

To receive help from atomic, you can read about signing up here-
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/new-...ing-plans.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rebecca , don't lose hope . Atomic is wonderful and helps everyone she can I agree in your situation to purchase a personalised plan ... Good luck

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My mom has lupus, sjogren's and vasculitis, and she had all girls. There is always hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many women on her with auto-immune conditions successfully swayed pink. Many women with AI have girls WITHOUT swaying, including myself (my last pregnancy was B/G twins). You should absolutely sway.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rebecca, please don't feel hopeless or deflated, we get good results with our methods for everyone including those with autoimmune.

We discuss things that may sway blue or pink so we can figure out the ways to help people sway most effectively, but that doesn't mean that you cannot have a girl. Everyone can have a girl or a boy!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi Rebecca, please don't feel hopeless or deflated, we get good results with our methods for everyone including those with autoimmune.

We discuss things that may sway blue or pink so we can figure out the ways to help people sway most effectively, but that doesn't mean that you cannot have a girl. Everyone can have a girl or a boy!!
    Curious as to why women with AI issues sway boy? Where are people hearing this? What source? I developed a rare AI condition with both my pregnancies but don't have it when I'm not pregnant.

Would be interested in hearing a little more information on this....
    (2011) (2014)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know, but it's my observation after talking to thousands of women both online and IRL and reading tons of studies where they were trying to prove timing or hormones or minerals swayed blue but they were all done in women with other health conditions, usually autoimmune disorders like Hashimotos

Unfortunately, no one is really interested in studying this stuff except the handful of people trying to prove that their timing/hormone/mineral diet works so we gots ta work with what we can, namely our own observations.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have also personally noticed a very significant trend on Fertility Friend based on hundreds of women. Maybe nearing a thousand.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I have also personally noticed a very significant trend on Fertility Friend based on hundreds of women. Maybe nearing a thousand.
    this is one of those things I'd love to have a billion dollars and an army of grad students to check into.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast