Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone TTC into the Fall?

I was hoping to be PG by now, but I am not. I am really nervous about screwing up my sway by TTC in the Fall. Anyone else worried about Fall elements?
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very worried, especially since my last sway (which got my 4th beautiful boy) I got pregnant in October! So I am praying I get pregnant this month. Luckily for me we are having a late summer so it is relly like August weather here now.
    I am just hoping all the hormone supps which I did not use last time will make the difference.
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Look at it this way - you've probably lowered your fertility to the point that you're not getting pg, so you may need the small increase in fertility that comes from TTC in fall just to get pg.

Both boys and girls (and quite a few!!) were conceived in fall, it's just that overall, statistically more boys than girls were. It's great if you can include it but if you can't, don't lose any sleep over it.

(I was conceived in fall and 2 of my 4 sons were conceived in early spring!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy2012 View Post
    I am very worried, especially since my last sway (which got my 4th beautiful boy) I got pregnant in October! So I am praying I get pregnant this month. Luckily for me we are having a late summer so it is relly like August weather here now.
    I am just hoping all the hormone supps which I did not use last time will make the difference.
    I do want to point out that it's probably not the temperature that matters, but the day length.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been a bit worried about this too, especially since my second son was born in June (conceived in October?). However, I also have a son conceived in March, born in December. This time I conceived the very end of August, due in May. I think seasons are just a very minor piece of a very large puzzle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm starting TTC in a couple of months, and I'm NOT worried at all about the seasons. I haven't seen any concrete evidence on big enough samples to prove it matters, and there are plenty of other factors which will sway more.
    I conceived my DS in April, which is apparently a good month for pink swaying lol
    Last edited by rainbowflower; September 14th, 2011 at 07:24 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We just finished our 4th cycle TTC a girl, and yes, I do sometimes worry about the season. All of my boys were conceived in September/October, but I never thought it would take this long to get pregnant. To top it all off, I O'd during the harvest full moon. Eek! I know most of this stuff probably doesn't matter, but I can't help but worry it's going to tip the odds against my favour.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!