Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypenny View Post
    Yes been about same temp here! Can't wait until springtime!

Gonna research some Zumba, tae Kwon do and dance cardio videos! As much cardio as possible without including weights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do Zumba every Thursday morning when children are in school because my children's school offers free Zumba classes (such an amazing school) I cannot keep up with the routine I have no co-ordination lol but as long as you get your heart rate up your doing cardio and enjoying yourself having fun!
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; February 17th, 2016 at 04:40 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee37 View Post
    I have been hopeless this last week. It's so cold here (1 degree!) that the thought of going on my cross trainer in the freezing cold garage is really unbearable!!! Cardio YouTube videos might be a good idea! Def post if you can!
    After a little while you do warm up my cross trainer is in my bedroom right now I'm wishing it was outside because by the time I finished 60mins even doing it slowly I'm sweating, If I was outside I'd start warming with a jacket on then take them off!
    It has been cold here in the uk, but it was warm for so long running up to xmas its our long over due cold snap. It must be getting warmer soon though because my tulips, bluebells and daffodils are coming out fx!

3. Likes honeybee37 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in uk too! It's nice speaking to other Brits on here as you can get a better idea on meal ideas and product types. Lovely hearing from all the other ladies all over the world too though!! Let's u see how normal gender desire really is.

That's amazing that your kids school does classes! Lucky you!! Other Mums at my kids school all head to the gym after school drop off, it's like a spandex fashion show haha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

5. Likes honeybee37 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I've been going in the garage with four layers and gloves and hat on! Def should warm up soon I hope. It's half term so both boys off school and I'm seriously lacking motivation! My DH doesn't get home until 7:30pm by which time the bedtime madness is underway! Quite looking forward to getting back to the normal routine next week, I have to admit.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really struggled with that 60mins again today, yesterday I did an hour on the bike and I got a sore bottom, so today decided to do 30mins cross trainer then 30mins bike but ended up doing 25mins on the cross trainer then 35mins on the bike.
    Don't know what wrong with me I was able to do 60mins on my cross trainer last week, maybe because I had a cold on the 2 days I missed ?
    How has everyone been today?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I've been going in the garage with four layers and gloves and hat on! Def should warm up soon I hope. It's half term so both boys off school and I'm seriously lacking motivation! My DH doesn't get home until 7:30pm by which time the bedtime madness is underway! Quite looking forward to getting back to the normal routine next week, I have to admit.....
    I'm in Wales it half term here too, yes I think I'm worse this week leaving my boys down stairs to watch tv while I'm working out feeling guilty

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have a CD player or MP3 you can blast while your in the garage?
    I love to blast the club tunes while working out the time work out to the beats get me going a bit more but cannot do that atm because of listening out for my boys downstairs

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine are still a bit young to do that plus the garage is quite far from the house so I can't hear them (try to kill each other!) I'm working this evening so I'll have to try and get to the park for a big run or speed walk with them. Not really ideal ��

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's awful weather out today too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afrevert23 View Post
    Hi everyone! I would love to join in on this thread. I don't plan on ttc until end of summer, but I started exercising a few weeks ago. I have been alternating 60 minutes on the treadmill with a 60 minute Barre class - 6 days week. Is Barre ok? Or will it sway boy? It is mostly stretching and ballet moves, a few arm movements with 3 pound weights.
    Barre/ballet would sway blue IMO, as would treadmill every other day. I would be sure to do 60 min every single day on the treadmill, if possible! You don't have to drop the barre class if you do that.

I would really like to start exercising again. If I do it will just be 90-120 minutes brisk walking for 6w to prevent injury, then I'd switch to running for part of the time, working up to running it all the full time gradually. Maybe I'll add in pilates and or yoga once I have a good cardio foundation. I definitely will need motivation in the early days!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast