Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3'sacharm View Post
    Hi all!!

BR - lovely to see you!! How are you feeling? Any appointments coming up/had with GP/mw?

Chocolate - YES!!!! AF is definitely here and with a vengeance, typical after I've been asking on other threads and actually came very close to offering Agnus castus and taking tumeric to encourage it lol! I use a mooncup and bearing in mind I only started spotting yesterday, I've just flooded after less than 5 hours!! Sorry for tmi, I am pleased mainly as things appear to be getting back to normal but jeez I've not missed the monthlies, and defo not the cramps either. Not sure if I'll do exercise or not today before my second night shift, I've done 5 days in a row so won't feel bad about not doing it, just not sure if I want to risk gym-ing it with af so heavy...

In also looking forward to having a baby 1-1 again as both my boys are at school but that in itself worries me with the bigger age gap... Oh well, what will be will be xx
    I got an appointment with the midwife and a scan on the 11th. I'm excited

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. Likes davesig4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's exciting br! Can't wait to see the first scan pic
    That sounds good having the older ones at school so you can focus on baby fully not too sure I can be bothered with the baby yoga and massage etc but it's a good way to make mummy friends at least!
    Wow xx you're doing so well with the exercise. I can feel the determination!! Go for it when are you making your first attempt?
    Sorry to hear af isn't being kind 3s a charm and chocolate the odd cheat is justified when she rears her ugly head xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

4. Thanks Beautifulrainbow, XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulberry Smurf View Post
    That's exciting br! Can't wait to see the first scan pic
    That sounds good having the older ones at school so you can focus on baby fully not too sure I can be bothered with the baby yoga and massage etc but it's a good way to make mummy friends at least!
    Wow xx you're doing so well with the exercise. I can feel the determination!! Go for it when are you making your first attempt?
    Sorry to hear af isn't being kind 3s a charm and chocolate the odd cheat is justified when she rears her ugly head xx
    Have older ones in school is better it was difficult with my 1st 2 they were closer together 2 years 4 months. When my 3rd came along 4 1/2 years after my middle child was just starting full Tim school and now with this one all the 3 boys are in full time school. Be much easier with just 1 at home

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been naughty I have not been keeping up the exercise and i can really feel it already walking up some stairs today I was so out of breath

Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; April 25th, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we will make our first attempt this cycle. We will probably BD E4D or whenever DH wants to. I need to keep him feeling like he is in control of things so he will keep trying for #4. That's why I'm so strict with diet and exercise. I don't for see us having more than one attempt, because DH really wants a girl.

I guess I should start temping tomorrow as AF is packing back up and leaving town!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm waiting for a thermometer to arrive so I can chart this cycle, or try too anyway, be nice to confirm when ovulation actually is.
    In theory our one attempt will be maybe in about 10 days. Made a home made pizza tonight and it was soo good I had a few slices so it's shot my fat upto 35% but still only about 35grams of fat so not bad but wanted my percentage to be lower. Will not be making pizza or giving the kids yummy food the next 10 days, sorry kids ha ha!!!!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful Rainbow I was so out of breath from just going up stairs at 4 weeks, huffing when I got to the top that others even looked twice at me! Even asked the doctor about it as I was that concerned but she said it was normal. Don't think it's from lack of exercise, just literally from being pregnant!

10. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We my be cycle buddies chocolate! I hope I O earlier this cycle now that my body is used to the exercise.

FX!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed you do! Think I ovulated on cd 12 last cycle which was earlier than normal.

I'm just drinking a spearmint tea with lots of sweetner, isn't as bad as I thought it would be!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the info on tempting? I have never done it, I just use a cb fertility monitor. We have a thermo scan for children could one use that? Best first thing in the morning? I am really avoiding attempting, was suppose to try in March, then April and now am thinking June would be better!

Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast