Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It makes me laugh to see how we are all eating like picky toddlers! Fasting really takes my appetite away and I really haven't wanted much to eat, nor have I wanted to take time to prepare anything. I caved on cereal a bit, but I've stayed around 1200-1500 calories, and always under on sodium and potassium. I tend to roll "dessert" into dinner because I have a sweet tooth, and I sip water or Crystal Light throughout the day. It's been a stressful week but I am trying to phase out the sugar a bit more. I've lost 4 or 5 pounds in two weeks, yay for loose jeans!

Pinkflamingo's Girly Menu

DAY 1
    Lunch- cinnamon raisin bagel, cottage cheese with strawberry topping, half of a sliced green apple, diet Dr. Pepper
    Dinner- white rotini pasta with a little marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese, handful of mini Nilla wafers, Coke Zero, Outshine strawberry popsicle

DAY 2
    Lunch- Lean Cuisine mac & cheese, romaine lettuce with croutons and light ranch dressing, diet Dr. Pepper
    Dinner- white rice with steamed broccoli, light mozzarella string cheese, Oikos Triple Zero strawberry yogurt with a little Frosted Flakes cereal, diet Dr. Pepper

DAY 3
    Lunch- romaine lettuce w/ sliced mushrooms, cucumbers, croutons and light ranch dressing, cottage cheese, white bagel, handful of raspberries
    Dinner- veggie chicken nuggets, steamed green beans, white rice, diet Dr. Pepper, Oikos Triple Zero peach yogurt

DAY 4 (busy/not very hungry)
    Lunch- white bread toast with unsalted butter and raspberry jam, romaine salad
    Dinner- bowl of frosted flakes with soy milk, light string cheese, Triple Zero strawberry yogurt. I ate a banana because I was worried I wasn't getting nearly enough potassium. :/

DAY 5
    Lunch- went out to eat with family so I ordered Mexican rice and charbroiled chicken breast with cheese, ate half of it. Full sugar Coke
    Dinner- ate the other half of lunch, plus yogurt and then an ice cream sandwich, whoops

DAY 6-
    Lunch- white bread toast, unsalted butter, raspberry jam, cottage cheese with strawberry topping, sliced green apple
    Dinner- Totinos cheese party pizza, Coke Zero

DAY 7
    Lunch- 2 light string cheeses, cinnamon raisin bagel, gummy fruit snacks, crunchy peanut butter granola bar, Coke Zero
    Dinner- probably a Totinos party pizza
    TTC #3

2. Likes pinkribbon liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thread! I've fallen off the wagon so I won't even post my recent diet but you all have inspired me to hop back on the wagon tomorrow! Love these ideas. Anyone else on the PCOS diet?
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    Hi

Currently eating pasta with veg for lunch. Not been that hungry today. Only had a coffee.

I must mention - i found an app on my Samsung Galaxy S6 - its amazing! Called S Health. I just cant deal with the 'My fitness app' - But this one seems to work great for me!
    I have that app on my Samsung, i didn't know it was an option. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    (2004) : (2006) : (2007) : (2010) (2013)
    (2018) (2018) (2019)
    (2020)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't started the LE Diet yet but I was browsing the web for vegetarian recipes and I came across the Hungry Girl's website and she has a ton of meatless recipes but they are also low fat as well. So you may need to use full fat cheeses and diary products to reach the limits for the diet. I'm not sure if the recipes are LE friendly but I think its worth looking into because some of them may work. I attached the link if anyone wants to look at the recipes.

Healthy
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

6. Thanks XXforhubby, LinzNicuRN, Dreamsister thanked for this post
    Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by all4princes View Post
    I have that app on my Samsung, i didn't know it was an option. Thanks!

I know, my husband told me about it! I love it, use it every day. Its So easy to use.
    AND - I didnt know this - but at the back of our Samsung - there is a scanning thing, next to the zoom thing - When you select to check your stress levels or heart rate you put your finger on the scanning button thing and that measures your stress or heart rate levels then allows you to record them for that day.. along with everything else. Im super impressed!

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

8. Likes all4princes liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    I know, my husband told me about it! I love it, use it every day. Its So easy to use.
    AND - I didnt know this - but at the back of our Samsung - there is a scanning thing, next to the zoom thing - When you select to check your stress levels or heart rate you put your finger on the scanning button thing and that measures your stress or heart rate levels then allows you to record them for that day.. along with everything else. Im super impressed!
    Me too! I love my phone. 😄😍

(2004) : (2006) : (2007) : (2010) (2013)
    (2018) (2018) (2019)
    (2020)

10. Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for setting this up
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

12. Likes Mulberry Smurf liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all hope you had a super Easter weekend I've bought lots of different food this week but having a hard time convincing myself to actually eat any of it! This LE diet is harder than it looks! I don't even know if I am doing it right! And I have been eating Easter eggs today too �� Never going to manage this! Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have also fallen off the wagon, oops. but back on it tomorrow.

ahorn586, thank you for the link!

I also have a Samsung, i will be checking out that app as i rarely use MFP
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

15. Likes ahorn586 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand sparkly (pink) new diet thread for GIRL sways!

Hi ladies! This is my second sway with the LE diet ! I've accumulated a ton of meals/recipes to share. I will post them in a bit because it will be rather long!

I'm currently breastfeeding my sweet 4mo old DS3 (a sweet blessing to come from a failed girl sway). I have to stick to upper limits of everything and need to include a bit of poultry/pork in addition to vegetarian sources of protein. My limits are: 1700-1900 calories, 60-70g protein (only until he is 6mo and eating some solids then I can drop down to 40-50g), 40-50g fat while keeping saturated fat low.

I'm also doing the 60-70min of cardio 5-6 days a week followed by PiYo (a combo of Pilates and Yoga) for 20-30min 2-3 days a week after my cardio sessions.

I'm excited to sway again! I will try to post when I come up with a new meal to share, otherwise I'll drop by to check in. I can't post daily because it causes me to think of swaying too much and makes me obsess! Yep, I'm one of those boy moms ! Although I must say, breastfeeding and exercising is mellowing me out a ton!!

I'll post my meals and you can PM me for recipes. I have an awesome chicken noodle soup that only has 13g of protein for 2 bowls!!!

Oh and I use the MFP app. It's SO much better than the website! You can scan barcodes and have all the info for your item without having to do math! Plus, it keeps track of your exercise and steps too!

DS1, DS2, & DS3One last pink sway 2016

17. Thanks Mulberry Smurf, LinzNicuRN thanked for this post
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast