Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey xx am so excited to be sharing this journey with you to me you're an inspiration to us boy mummies because you absolutely radiate with enthusiasm over your love for being a boy mum! I often feel like I lost in the parenting lottery (in relation to how others view parents ie one of each is winning, two girls next then two boys last!) i would be interested in your veggie recipes
    Today I skipped breakfast then had a coffee with jalapeño tortillas and hummus for lunch but I snacked on an Easter egg! I had a drink of Ribena as well xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

2. Thanks XXforhubby, jdd1017 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    xxforhubby, this is also my second time on LE, my DS3 was also a failed sway, he is now 2 years old, he is amazing and i can't imagine my life without him. I LOVE my boys soooooooo much but i still dream of a DD. I would also be interested in your recipes, not sure i was great at it last time lol

I have been a terrible snacker 2day, i skipped breakfast, had a lot of black coffee and diet coke and picked at boys easter eggs boo
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

4. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw! You ladies are too kind !

My go to veggie meals are:

Refried bean tacos with shredded iceberg lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and shredded cheese on either a small tortilla. Makes two servings. I also have this with a splash of salsa and 10 round tortilla chips. I sometimes add grilled red, orange, and yellow bell peppers to this as well!

Morning star grillers veggie burgers with sliced tomato, a slice of cheese, on Sara Lee delightful wheat bread (can have two slices for 90 cal and only 6g protein). I have a small baked potato too will 1-2 tsp Grapeseed oil or canola oil (I use this in place of butter).

Fusilli pasta (rotini or corkscrew will do) with a light tomato sauce, broccoli, a pinch of shredded cheese. I have 1.5 cups pasta and 1/2 cup sauce.

I also make grilled cheese on the Sara Lee bread with two slices of Muenster cheese with either vegetable soup or tomato soup.

I eat a lot of homemade Chinese meals that way I can add meat and not go over in protein since the rice and veggies do not have any.

Breakfast type meals I have strawberry smoothies with 1/2 c yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, and I add a serving of cream of wheat cereal to thicken (I use the one in the box because it is barely fortified unlike the instant) or instant grits (basically puréed corn, haha!).

I will make eggs either regular or I use egg beaters, and make up egg cups ahead of time. I beat or use egg beaters, cook spinach, sautée mushrooms, and any other veggies I may want, and mix with the egg or egg substitute. Place in a cup cake tin about 2/3 from the top. Bake at 350 until golden brown. Can last up to 5-6 days refrigerated.

Bagel thin (only 110 calories and no more than 6-7g protein) with low fat cream cheese with an apple and berries in low fat or 0% fat yogurt.

I'll make 1/4 c of ricotta cheese, mixed berries and a pinch of sliced almonds in place of a dessert with a meal that I am very low in fat for the day. I use part-skim so it still doesn't have too much fat in it.

I eat a lot of salads with any kind of greens that I feel like having. I add two tablespoons of any type of cheese, tomato, white mushrooms (sometimes I sautée them first), and I add morning star veggie burger crumbles along with any low fat dressing.

Lately I've been substituting Morning star veggie burgers or their veggie burger crumbles in place of meat. I will only eat 1-2 2-3oz servings of lean chicken a day. I try to avoid doing this as much as possible. I never eat red meat as I have a horrid intolerance to it that is almost an allergy!

I think that is all off of the top of my head for my go to veggie meals!

DS1, DS2, & DS3One last pink sway 2016

6. Thanks Mulberry Smurf, 2lovelyboys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Do you think it may be worth swapping white bread for whole meal? I actually don't often eat bread but I like potato bread and bagels, though if I make a sandwich it's always on white.
    Tonight's dinner is colcannon mash with peas and Thai style quorn fillets xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

8. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not necessarily. It's what we normally eat at home. If you have PCOS tendencies, then I would stay away from white carbs and go whole grain. We eat a mixture in our household- a little white here and there and a little whole grain here and there.

DS1, DS2, & DS3One last pink sway 2016

10. Likes Mulberry Smurf liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing? I am currently trying to get a meal plan 2gether, i am a terrible snacker and cheat. I figure if i have set meals that i know all totals to then on the crazy days when i am lacking motivation and inspiration then i have LE meals to fallback on.

So far looks like i may be eating a lot of stirfrys, soup and salads, all low calorie tho so may have to top up with a glass or two of wine (no complaints here) lol
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lovelyboys View Post
    How is everyone doing? I am currently trying to get a meal plan 2gether, i am a terrible snacker and cheat. I figure if i have set meals that i know all totals to then on the crazy days when i am lacking motivation and inspiration then i have LE meals to fallback on.

So far looks like i may be eating a lot of stirfrys, soup and salads, all low calorie tho so may have to top up with a glass or two of wine (no complaints here) lol
    Scroll up a bit. I've put a few meal ideas up above. I can also provide the totals for the meals if you need them. I second the wine, haha! I have a 4oz (I'm nursing still) every other day and will continue until O day, then stop until AF comes. Right now I can all cycle long until we TTC in May.

14. Thanks jdd1017 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw those meal plans, thank you for those, love seeing everyone else ideas really helps! I like your plan of wine until O then nothing until AF, hadn't thought of that Im not sure wen we will ttc want to give the diet and exercise a good few months 1st, still got weight to lose
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

16. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking again i think a couple of those may also become part of my staple diet
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

18. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today for lunch I had a coffee with milk, a bowl of strawberries and a crafty biscuit.
    For dinner I'm having a tomato based sauce with roasted peppers and wholegrain rice.
    Thanks for your meal ideas xx going to add some of them to my menu!

5 HT cycles all BFN

20. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast