Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulberry Smurf View Post
    Dream sister a handful of sweets with dinner could be some good empty carbs?
    Today I skipped breakfast just had a coffee then lunch was a yoghurt and carrot sticks with hummus but also had a naughty bag of crisps and chocolate bar! Dxx
    I love carrot sticks and hummus but i would still be hungry after that

I had to have a slice of toast at 3pm today. For some reason i was starving and i knew i would not make it to dinner sipping on diet coke. So i used it as a second meal.. Dinner time soon which is a few slices of pizza and wine

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

2. Thanks jdd1017 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today's food which isn't perfect as meant to be doing Pcos diet and had chocolate and cake;
    930am Piece of sponge cake and diet coke
    1pm 1 and a half wholegrain bagels with a little grated cheese, lettuce and pickle. Followed by about 30grams of dairy milk chocolate.
    4pm Naughty cream egg and 2 slices of wholegrain toast with a little light philidelphia. Lots of diet coke all day plus half a cup of coffee first thing with sweetener.
    Probably about 1650 calories, did an hour exercise too.
    May have to find some sugar free sweets to replace my chocolate and cake cravings!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've replaced chocolate with
    skittles, red vines (red licorice), Mike and Ike's (fruit pieces), fruit snacks, etc. This time of year when strawberries are in season, I love chopping some up and serving it over angel food cake, which has no fat!

DS1, DS2, & DS3One last pink sway 2016

5. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesterday I had 2 slices of toasted fruit bread with a little butter and a coffee with milk. For dinner I had a bowl of roasted veg and a little grated Parmesan, jam tart and a few plain biscuits.

Today I had 6 small wholegrain cracker toasts with low sugar jam and coffee with milk. For dinner I had wholewheat pasta with a kids tomatoe sauce and a little grated Parmesan and a couple of bits of garlic bread, (I Felt too guilty to finish it off) then 6 gluton free plain biscuits. Now having some skinny popcorn as a treat.

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good Frilly Lady, what veg did you have roasted? I feel like I'm craving roasted parsnip and carrots with some thick gravy!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks chocolate. I had red pepper, courgette, mushrooms, red onion, tomatoes with chilli, crushed garlic and smoked paprika. It was really nice with a little cheese on top. I did the roasted root veg on monday with a roast with lots of honey on and had it with gravy. I just try and keep it low fat.

5 HT cycles all BFN

9. Likes jennypenny liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds yummy! Think I may have to treat myself to some roast parsnips as a meal. Have rarely been eating vegetables so I think once won't hurt and may be better than cake :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsister View Post
    Hello ladies. Just wanna say hello and thank you for sharing diet info. Have been on LE diet for 3 months now. Still struggling with how to get the protein/fat-puzzle right and add enough empty carbs to my daily kcal-intake. I keep losing weight and am now 48 kilo and BMI 17, so I am affraid of losing O. I added up kcal to 2000 daily, but I have a challenge reaching the goal without going over on fat and protein. If any of you have any tips on how to get kcal without fat and protein, please share. Thank you so much.

P.S: I already eat tons of rice, add sugar in coffee, full sugar sodas and have added full fat dairy to my diet too. What more can I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know it might sound terrible, but as someone else said with the wine... try bulking up those calories with alcohol! *I* personally had a decent fat intake when I conceived my girl (while being pretty low protein in comparison), and my fat intake was even more "boy" fat (looooots of olive oil).

Not to say you should replicate that, but to say that I think -- depending on your current intake -- slightly bumping up the macros might help, since your weight loss potentially hindering your fertility in general is a genuine concern.

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    More crudités with hummus today, followed by carrot and coriander soup and coffee so far. Take away for dinner of rice and curry xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

14. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lunch was mushroom bruschetta and arancini with glass of wine (out for lunch) Dinner was bagel and sweet potatoe chips, with a glass of blush.

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

16. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast