Thread: Undecided

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Undecided

Hi All

Im currently expecting ds5. Would say i attempted a very light sway. I do want to try for number 6. I think i have a timeline sorted if DH is on board.

Long story short- this is my 3rd pregnancy that has been close together (pregnant in less than 12 months every time) yet so far (thankfully) they have all been textbook with nil complications.

I have chosen to bottle feed only as i have done for my other boys yet i have been thinking about ttc girl again and sway tactics etc

My plan was to give my body 12 months rest and ttc next year around August. Yet i have been thinking how ttc close together sways girl, even breastfeeding for ttc girl.

Just after others thoughts and has anyone exclusively express fed via bottle?

TIA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Undecided

Breastfeeding is a great sway tactic for a girl. I've pumped before and I really prefer just straight breastfeeding. I don't think I pumped at all with my youngest.

Mommy to 5 with number 6 due in June!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

3. Likes atomic sagebrush, netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should just do whatever you are comfortable with and if it works out for swaying that's a bonus. Having kids close together is hard on your body, you don't want to cause issues for the sake of the sway.
    There are women who exclusively pump so it can be done, but babies tend to be better at drawing out milk than a pump so it's not the easiest or most efficient way to do things. To establish supply you would need to pump every 2 hours, 24/7, until your milk comes in.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

5. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 months is still really close together, netti. I would not want you to push it any closer than that since you've just had so many concecutive pregnancies.

I do know of some people who pumped exclusively. It was really tough going on them and they often struggled with it. It's like adding another chore into the day because not only are you still feeding the baby with the bottle, you're adding in the pumping which can take a long time. WE don't know that the benefits for swaying outweigh the amount of effort it would take, yk?? With that many little ones I feel like I would personally lose my mind doing that so I hesitate to recommend it to anyone since we don't even know how much of a benefit it confers.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I really do think i need to give my body a break and have a good think about it over the next year.

When you put it like that atomic it sounds like it would become another chore for me 😣 the reason i would prefer to express than bf is im due back at work in oct and i wouldn't want to be stressing whether baby was going ok or preferring my breast etc and i work night shift. I tbink it would be adding additional stress i don't need atm.

Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush, Erin514 liked this post