Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please ATOMIC, NUTHINBUTPINK, or ANYONE who knows how to concieve a girl help me. PLEASE

Im so confused.. theres so much info and different info that my brain is boggled lol!

Can you please tell me how I get a baby girl? This next baby will be our last baby. I have 2 boys and a girl but she was stillborn I also have 2 step sons. I want to start trying next month but I haven't dieted.

Please can you tell me the basic info on how a get a baby girl and what I need to do. I

When exactly in my cycle am I ment to BD? According to shettles im not suppose to BD near O so he says to do it 2-5 days BEFORE O. Do you believe this is correct? He also says shallow penetration.

Another thing I have seen different opinions on is Alcohol and caffeine. I LOVE my red wine :P and morning coffees. Am I ment to cut this out completely in order to have a girl?

What are your success rates with people trying your way in conceiving a girl and succeeding

Atomic you posted a reply on one of my other posts (And I very much appreciate it) and I replied but im not sure if you get a notification saying so, so I have written this post in hope you see it and write everything I need to know to get my little girl. Please please can you or anyone know knows help me.

Thank you SO much to anyone who replys Please help me in getting my wee girl.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. There is a lot of info in the forum and taking a look around will help.

The best way to work with atomic is to use the Personalized Plan and Coaching Service. If she creates a plan for you, you get a private forum to chat directly with her. That is the best way to make sure you have all the info that we have to try and conceive your girl. Good luck to you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I'm so sorry about the loss of your sweet baby girl. So incredibly heartbreaking.

Most current girl swayers here on Gender Dreaming are doing:

* LE diet for at least 12 weeks before attempt which is 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein, and 30-60g fat a day.
    * Skipping breakfast.
    * No snacking.
    * Fiber supplement with meals.
    * 60 minutes of cardio daily OR nothing at all.
    * 1 attempt in fertile window (by BD every 4 days OR by BD once at +opk)
    * Folic acid or folate only.
    * Clomid if you can get it.
    * Alcohol and caffeine daily.
    * Olive leaf extract for DH.

Most have stopped doing antihistamines, Rephresh/Replens/Sylk, jump and dump, PH stuff, saw palmetto, and even vitex as they don't seem to sway much and only make conception harder.

Good luck!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3, pinkribbon liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect! Thank you so much for this. I have allergies so normally take antihistamines every day so maybe that helps Alcohol wise.. I LOVE my red wine and morning coffee so Im loving this plan already :P

Thank you for your kind word btw xxx

7. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I"ve answered at least some of these q's in other threads let me know if I've missed anything. I don't go off notifications I start from oldest post thru newest just hit em one after the other so I will catch up to your reply eventually.

Different people need different sways so I really CAN'T just tell you want to do without a Custom Sway plan (although I am always available to answer questions I can't give a blanket recommendation because not everything is appropriate for everyone) That is why I wrote up all those essays and stuff, so you can decide for yourself what is best or else do a Custom Plan and I"ll do all the work for you.

The other sites say to avoid alcohol and coffee - well, they're wrong. Our results show very clearly that they are among the strongest of sway tactics (and additionally the only reason the other guys ever say to avoid coffee to begin with has been totally debunked anyway) and I highly recommend both if you enjoy them. I'd not mix antihistamine and alcohol unless you're really used to doing that.

We have between 65-75% success rates depending on compliance and what sway tactics people use. We also have much quicker times to conceptions than the other sites, so our results are good and it doesn't take FOREVER to get your BFP.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes honeybee37 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still don't get why the OTHER sway websites recommend abandoning alcohol and caffeine. It just doesn't make sense on so many levels and also makes swaying girl so impossible for many people, ha! The results on here speak for themselves and (black, unsweetened) coffee and regular alcohol seem to be doing the trick for many girl swayers on here. I remember being on another swaying website a few years ago and I was told that I had to give up coffee, wine and stick ph strips up my fanjo.... Thanks goodness things have changed since then ����

11. Likes atomic sagebrush, essnce629 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really need an essay on "the vices of swaying" LOL but just quickly:

Coffee/caffeine - it supposedly "causes calcium to leach from the bones" but first of all calcium has never been proven to sway anyway (and the best study ever done showed higher cal intake among moms who went on to conceive BOYS), secondly even if it did sway, there is zero evidence that you even WANT it in your bones or just floating around in your blood getting peed out eventually, and finally, that whole idea has been completely and totally proved wrong anyway. They did blood tests and showed that caffeine does not cause calcium to leach from your bones anyway.

Alcohol - it supposedly "causes estrogen to rise" but that was in chronic alcoholics only who have lots of other stuff going on medically speaking, and were also postmenopausal. Additionally we don't even KNOW that we really want estrogen to be artificially lowered for swaying anyway (or even that we can affect it in such a direct way like the claims are). It's one totaly unproven theory, never been proven using blood tests or ANYTHING really (other than going over old studies that were all done in people who had other health issues going on like PCOS, thyroid, etc) and since ALL women need a pretty darn high amount of estrogen in order to get pregnant anyway it's a little strange that somehow the 4 billion women on the planet were in women with super low estrogen levels. Doesn't add up.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just between you and me, I think some sway sites and sway gurus like to make swaying so ridiculously complex that no one can do it. That way they can claim impossibly high success rates and when someone gets an opposite then they can always find SOMETHING that they didn't do quite perfectly. Then they include everyone who has a successful sway even when they didn't do things right (I can guarantee ya they do not leave people out of the stats who had coffee and got girls!!), and always have a reason to eliminate opposites (like if you were breastfeeding or drinking coffee or whatever they go off and say well OBVIOUSLY you got an opposite) and don't include them in the stats. I would rather have our stats lower than reality than higher because I don't want anyone going into swaying with a falsely high expectation of reality.